Anyone use this Solo sprayer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Is it just me and mine or o they caps NOT like to be tightened down on these?

That long snout and adjustable tip are FANTASTIC for upholstery..
IMG_20170710_184358.jpg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I use them and they are a great little sprayer. Best mist pattern I've found but they work best where low solution volume (relative to other hand sprayers) is needed.

No problem with the caps here.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Where are you guys finding solo sprayers? I've checked the big box stores and they only have the cheap throw aways.

Name
Jeff T
I went thru so many of those i got fed up. Every few jobs seals would go. Since getting my multisprayer ive never carried them on the truck.
I've got a Penguin Gentoo.... I still find the 1-2 quart handy...... Mind Ya, I've got every size up to 5 gal.... I've even got a 5 gal. Hydro force set up on a cart...... Makes spraying large com. easy......

Name
Nate W.
I've got a Penguin Gentoo.... I still find the 1-2 quart handy...... Mind Ya, I've got every size up to 5 gal.... I've even got a 5 gal. Hydro force set up on a cart...... Makes spraying large com. easy......

Dudes shouldn't blow off each other... At least not for free......:eekk:

Doug Payne would use a old portable for his sprayer on commercial jobs.. but I think you got everyone beat with a 5gallon HF.... :clap:

Name
Jeff T
Dudes shouldn't blow off each other... At least not for free......:eekk:

Doug Payne would use a old portable for his sprayer on commercial jobs.. but I think you got everyone beat with a 5gallon HF.... :clap:
I've got several com. jobs that demand HWE, from 3500 sqft., up to 20-21,000...... Guys doing encap-bonnet all wrong..... They demand HWE.... Anywho, yeah, 5 gal. lasts a long time.....

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We started using them in place of trigger sprayers a couple of years ago. Pretty reliable, if you don't store chemicals in them. Rinse after use and you won't have seal problems.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
Ordered one to try but I'm not thrilled with the comments about these sprayers here and on Amazon. Seems they are kinda fragile but I do like the gentle mist for special care fabrics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom