Anyone using service magic?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think for an owner operator it would probably work well...esp if you are good AND quick on the phone.
There are probaby better ways to grow your business but its a quick and easy way to start.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Brian Robison said:
I think for an owner operator it would probably work well...esp if you are good AND quick on the phone.

that is huge.

ok so i only closed 3 out of roughly 48 leads :lol: :oops:

but legitly i would say 45 of the 48 leads (and all 3 of the 3 new clients) all were amazed, and commented as such, that i IMMEDIATELY called them within seconds of receiving the text message from SM with their info.

i lost at least 5 leads right off the bat for not calling them within minutes (usually because i am sleeping). no biggie, because i realize that 95% of them are price shoppers anyways.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
About $14.00 per lead they send you whether you book it or not.
About $20.00 per "exact match" whether you book it or not.

You can set guidlines as far as areas and what services you offer.
You can pause your leads at anytime if needed like a vacation or sickness.

They do have pretty good set up for following up and trackng leads. You can make notes on who you contacted and what was said.

It was just a waste of time for me because of how I do things.
But again, an Owner Operator with quick and quality phone skills would do well.

a valume cleaner with cheap prices would probably do ok because most callers are price shoppers...in my experience.

But do you want to pay $14.00 (really more like$42.00 because you'll probably lose 2 jobs to get one) for a $49.00 job? As long as your overhead is low...you are fine....maybe

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
wow very cool that it works so well for you Fred :shock:

do you ascribe that to your awesome sales skills :lol: or your area? or your prices? or ???

Ash, you have to pay for every lead no matter if you close the deal or not. i cant recall but i think you pay $14 per lead. exact match you might pay $16 or $17.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
From what i understand, You pay $13 for every lead whether you book it or not. But It would only take a small percentage to pay for itself. I have janitorial guys that I am struggling to keep busy. They are all very proficient at carpet and a few of them are very good at uph. as well.

I dont know if they are blowing smoke up my ass but the lady from SM said there is only one carpet cleaner in my area and he is almost an hour from me. Our service areas only overlap in philadelphia, so in theory, alot of the leads on my side of philly would only go to me.

Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
you say it better than me Bri :lol:

there is also a sign-up fee....for me it was $99 - could be more these days i dont know.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
FCC said:
Maybe its all just luck.
no def not that. good on you for making it work. i have a decent "website" on my profile there....granted it is nothing to great.

like you, i think calling them within minutes / seconds is the biggest help.

my phone "script" could def use some work i think.

i do think it doesn't work good in my area of NY unless you price low, which is great for those companies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom