Anyone want to go on a desert bike ride prior to Mikeyfest?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'm renting a Razr

That looks cool. Guess I need to bring my helmet and chest protector.....(even tho I'm sure Richard will fill in as the latter). Probably easier to just rent there tho....
rzar.jpg

steve_64

Gennys son rode in some amateur races so she taught herself how to ride too.

I doubt we are going though.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Whats the weekly rate on the WR. I have a wr250r thats my current trail bike. Definitely underpowerd till you get into the knarly stuff. Gonna have to step up my game this summer to get into shape.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The video with the trail riding looked pretty wicked. This is going to be the event you won't want to hear about. You'll want to say you were there!

Can't wait! :cool:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL
Its my wife that will kill me. She won't let me buy a dirt bike. I can't get hurt in Phoenix...ok...I can't come home if I do get hurt until I'm healed.

I'm actually thinking I'll just dump it in the first few minutes, just to get it over with. This way its planned and controlled. :winky:

I've wiped out on wet asphalt, wet grass many times and dirt more times than I will admit. Never in rocks. First time for everything! :biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
LOL
Its my wife that will kill me. She won't let me buy a dirt bike. I can't get hurt in Phoenix...ok...I can't come home if I do get hurt until I'm healed.

I'm actually thinking I'll just dump it in the first few minutes, just to get it over with. This way its planned and controlled. :winky:

I've wiped out on wet asphalt, wet grass many times and dirt more times than I will admit. Never in rocks. First time for everything! :biggrin:
My worst wipeout was on a bicycle. I was doing 55 mph down a big hill and as I looked up, I hit a rock. Slid down the rest of the hill tearing all the skin off my leg from my ankle to my hip and broke 2 ribs. All my years of riding motorcycles I had no major accidents.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My was just being foolish. When its wet out I need to shift slower. I was just shifting though the gears and the tire got loose and laid it down sliding.

My worse wreck I was doing 45 and tried to turn out of the the wash. Flipped it, bent the forks and had to limp home pushing my bike. :errf:

Fun stuff! :cool:

Reactions: Cleanworks

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
My worst wreck was... Well I honestly dont remember even being on the bike that day... Woke up in the hospital 2 days later after an expensive helicopter ride that I dont remember with a broken neck, broken arm and wrist and shattered ankle. After looking at the bike I've come to the conclusion I flipped a wheelie in 4th gear. Needless to say I'll float a wheelie now and then but no longer stand them up and ride them like I used to.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk: damn!

My neighbor is a Pro Motocross rider and travels the region riding. He will pull a wheelie out on our gravel road and go down half a mile drop it down and turn around and come back on one wheel again. It must be geared really low, he pulls it up effortlessly and just drives like normal. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom