aqua helix

Discussion in 'Water, Fire, & Smoke Damage' started by Cleanworks, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Pony Boy Curtis

Name:
    Rico
    Dude I no like them coins very much. :winky:

How does one ship to Canadia? :headscratch:
  2. Nate The Great
    Nate The Great

Name:
    Nate W.
    Say the contains are only worth $20 USD.... It'll save @Cleanworks some coin on duties.... lmao... My friend in Toronto made me do that on a pair of $180.00 Nike shoes...
  3. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Pony Boy Curtis

Name:
    Rico
    :eekk:
    Dudley only knows how to do right. :winky:
  4. Cleanworks
    Cleanworks

Name:
    Ron Marriott
    Ups works well. you can send it collect and I will pay shipping on my end. If you're ok with boxing it up so it can be shipped, it would be appreciated. Don't want to put you to too much trouble.
  5. John Otero
    John Otero

Name:
    Johnny O
    I was very impressed with the Aqua Helix. It actually pulls out more water than the water claw. However, it doesn't not work on commercial grade carpet, it needs to have pad underneath the carpet. This is great for water mitigation jobs and when using the Unleashed pet stain and odor remover.
  6. Jimmy L
    Jimmy L

Name:
    Jimmy L
    Saw videos of it not impressed. As you drag it across the carpet it lifts it up and only extracts the carpet and not the pad underneath.
  7. John Otero
    John Otero

Name:
    Johnny O
    Jimmy there is a difference of watching the Aqua Helix on a video and using the Aqua Helix, the reason I say that is because I thought the same thing BEFORE I actually used the tool. Plus Prochem has a table where you can see underneath the table showing the water being extracted from the carpet and pad. Pretty impressive.
    Being in the industry 27 years I was impressed. When you get a chance you should try it one day.
  8. dealtimeman
    dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.

Name:
    Michael
    I thought it was uncormfortable to use, with much less than accepteable results, like stated above get a drieaz rover and he done with it.
    Jimmy L likes this.
  9. Desk Jockey
    Desk Jockey

Pony Boy Curtis

Name:
    Rico
    A bit awkward and can be a workout over the stand on extactors that use your weight to compress and release the water.

If you're serious about saving pad, a ride on extractor is going to be your most effective tool.

IMG_20170330_170505_444.jpg
  10. Nate The Great
    Nate The Great

Name:
    Nate W.
    WaterClaw is too damn slow for WDR, even the Aqua Helix is a turd too compared to a Rover... Hell the Styker would be easier to push and pull over the AH... You can't use a WaterClaw on CGD either.. Either continue using a wand or get a rover, either way your paying for it if you don't...

I don't have much time in this world, get the stuff that makes it easier for you... Fook the bullshit..
    dealtimeman, Jimmy L and Desk Jockey like this.
  11. Jimmy L
    Jimmy L

Name:
    Jimmy L
    SHOCKING!