ARCS classes; department of shameless self-promotion.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Hum-- im showing that its only 15miles away and 22 min drive? And also when I booked it was about $80 cheaper the downtown hotels

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Ask for a manager's discount at the Marriott Denver Renaissance Hotel which is nearby too. Nice and comfortable. Sometimes they offer a Triple A discount that is good too.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ok, i'm in.
I booked at the Residence in on Zuni street

Rhyde, I've heard great things about you from Ron and that you could be teaching this class!! I'm blessed to have you join the class. see you in Febuary. I like the area and hotel you will be at- I might change where I'm staying.

Reactions: rhyde

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Maybe I will have to go and hang out with all these compulsive rug washers. Getting away will be the trick after traveling month after month. However consider, Randy, Armen, Aaron, Ron and Robert all on the same wash floor? Consider the years of experience all in one place. Lots of cool tools to utilize too! (I know after class where to find good local craft beer not far from Mann's plant)

Nathan544

Name
Nathan Koets
I don't know a more generous, willing to share guy in the rug washing biz than Bob Mann. NIRC toured there a couple of times, and nothing, no question was off limits. Bob demonstrated proprietary processes and procedures that I don't think I would have wanted to share with other cleaners - no matter how far away from me they were. Move mountains to go to this class. even if Bob is just watching from the sidelines... I promise you wont regret attending.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
Glad to see you here Nathan!

Your shop is on my bucket list. I remember when your dad showed me my first 405 in person, at John Downey's home. Black face Dalworth version...beautiful.

That was a Summerfest to remember. Hope you can make it to the Mikeyfest version in Florida.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Ron, if you haven't been to an ARCS event before you'll like what you find. Real knowledge with no attitude. No one cares how big your company is or what type or brand of equipment you have, and the training isn't pushing any particular methods or equipment.

You may find that you know enough that only one or two nuggets will come out of the course, but the people you meet there will be worth the trip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom