Are you honest and stoopid enough

Mikey P

Administrator
To instruct your customers not to use this?

IMG_20170121_111945.jpg

I do, but I'm an idiot.

But an honest idiot.

Reactions: EDS

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
No, you spray the floor and recover it. Spinning the mop nearly dries it for the next area. Rised and spun, it is fresh and good to go on the next job.

Pfft.32

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
we still use the mop and wringer for applying stripper. I find it is easier to control and I get more where I want as compared to a sprayer. Then we agitate with a 175 and black pad and rinse with a portable extractor. I agree, using it to rinse or clean just doesn't get it done.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
It's still contaminated..

And how does wiping it down NOT spread it thinly? Sure the first three linear feet may be drying it, but as soon as the fiber is dampened, you are smearing.

I know the spin mop works when I look over a glossy floor that shows no sign of film. And too, I do not have the hassle or expense of swapping out multiple mop heads and laundering them for every job.

Try it, you'll like it.

BTW, I use the wide microfiber mops for walls and smooth ceilings, to dust them. Very effective.

Chris Brown

Name
Chris Brown
I tell my customers not to use any type of mop. You are just moving dirt around. I recommend they purchase a hoover floor mate spin scrub. It comes with two sets of brushes. So if they have tile, stone, vinyl,or wood it will clean them all. I also suggest that they use zep neutral floor cleaner in the machine.

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

Without a doubt in my mind a good mop and mop bucket with a center squeeze is the only way to clean large areas on a regular basis. Even a side squeeze works just not as good.

I don't care if you wring it in dirty water. A micro fiber spreads even more after moving it a foot.

I've mopped more than I can count and nothing has ever worked better for me. You just have to know how to use it and use decent detergent. It's all about keeping the mop head clean.

EDS

Name
Ed
I'm a Canuck van and my boy has been in ice skating since age 3 (now 4.5) and my daughter is in competitive figure skating on a sncryo team.

Yes I like hockey...

EDS

Name
Ed
Omg wow...is that my blond moment??? I hate verbal communication online...

Thanks Mikey!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom