Are you making satisfaction calls?

Mikey P

Administrator
I’ve already answered this THE FIRST TIME YOU ASKED IT!

shut up idiot, we've already seen YOUR reviews.....

42 FIVE STAR REVIEWS FOR ADMIRAL CLEAN☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆

"The dog shit is gone, yippee!"
-Merl

"Thanks god, he is gone".
-LuLu Belle

"Send your kid next time, I'm sick of YOU"
- Carver Washington

"Marty is such a people pleaser and lord almighty he sure do
clean a mean chesterfield.
I recommendeds him to all my family."
James Ladwig

"Admiral Clean does a good enough job but I sure wish we
had another company within 200 miles of here to chose from,
the same damn jokes every time he comes out, over and over,
over and over. Can I just leave the key under the mat or do I really
need to be here to help you move my lazy boy?"
- Merl's brother Earl.

"Every time I call over there he acts like I just woke him from a nap.
But the carpet stinks less when he is gone,
so who am I to complain"-
Mrs Sutley.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
shut up idiot, we've already seen YOUR reviews.....

I tell the same jokes!

Here’s a couple for you sense of humorless butt wipes.

Be careful on the hard surfaces! NO ICE SKATING!

$89.95 no tax on a service it’s the only thing they don’t tax yet besides fruits and vegetables.

But they’re working on it!

Or my helper Carlos is gonna knock this out while I go Facebook in the car!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I wish I could say we do but we do leave every place and tell them please call with any questions or concerns.

If a spot wicks back it could be a very simple fix for us and we don't want anyone have a negative conversation piece (spot) in the middle of their room.

And of course we just want to know if any questions or concerns we can address.

Fortunately we do not get a lot of calls of concern but do get quite a few nice calls about our guys.

I also found if I am not on site the guys get way more tips! Healthy ones too! (be nice Marty @hogjowl) :)

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Liked Al's response. That is the same way we did things. Call after two days. Send a hand signed "Thank You" card.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My most successful customers, from owner operator to well managed multi truck businesses tell me the same thing:

"PLEASE quit suggesting to cleaners who you know that they make "satisfaction calls"! That's one thing that really makes us stand out from the competition, and that has kept good customer relationships for years. The last thing we need is for a lot of other guys to do this."

Reactions: J Scott W

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
No call backs.
When I did that, I noticed a pattern: they used it as an opportunity to ask for free service. "you know, you just cleaned it last Thursday and over the weekend we had a couple of mishaps..dog ran in muddy... Little Susan got into mommy's makeup..can you come back and just fix it up quickly?"

And when we say how much it would cost, THEY are unhappy...since "we just paid almost as much four days ago, how come we have to pay again?"

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

Pretty much how we handle it - except for the wicking part.

I KNOW its something we should do, but I don't. I guess the repeat and referrals we get tell me we must be doing something right, because if there was an issue and they didn't speak up, they probably wouldn't be using us again.

We do leave feedback cards and most everyone fills them out. They either do on the spot or we get back in the mail. Rarely is a concern mentioned, but when it is I do call them.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
If the customer has a problem, I expect them to call.

I always make it a point to call me if there is a problem. I CAN'T FIX A PROBLEM, THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT.
But I also don't call around looking for problems that aren't my problems.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Anyone have a script they use or certain questions they ask?

I'm just not sure if it's too redundant to do a call and the feedback card.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
No call backs.
When I did that, I noticed a pattern: they used it as an opportunity to ask for free service. "you know, you just cleaned it last Thursday and over the weekend we had a couple of mishaps..dog ran in muddy... Little Susan got into mommy's makeup..can you come back and just fix it up quickly?"

And when we say how much it would cost, THEY are unhappy...since "we just paid almost as much four days ago, how come we have to pay again?"

• If you make the call two days after the cleaning, it should not have much time to get additional spills, etc.
  • I also like to leave them with a custom labeled bottle of spotter and instructions how they can clean up their own spills. When a spill or stain is fresh is the easiest time to remove it. Most of the time, they can take care of it without expecting us to come clean it.
  • Modify the approach for your calls. You are not looking for complaints. But if they are going to complain, I would rather they complain to me instead to friends, neighbors, relatives, workmates and everyone on social media. My approach was "We wanted to thank you for doing business with us. Would you be willing to refer us...." They had an opening for a complaint if they felt the need, but I was just keeping in touch, not looking for problems.

steve_64

I use to say that if any spots came back within a few days I'd come touch them up for free. And like Zee, they wanted me to come clean new spots most of the time. So now I say if there are any oroblems give me a call. I rarely get a call back now.

I bought reply cards but never sent any. I think they are over rated unless you are doing a direct mail program and running a business not an O/O.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We have a follow-up thank you email that sends from HCP automatically. Occasionally Scott will ask me to follow up on certain jobs, especially if he’s checking up on an employee.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its easy to contact commercial clients but it can be difficult to reach most clients by phone. Generally both work or when not they volunteer or have busy schedules.

How hard do you try? Two calls? Leave a message and you're done? We do send a "How did we do?" QC card with the thank you. But in general we make more calls where we don't connect with the client than ones where we do.

Commercial clients are usually shocked to receive a call. It is nice to head off any problems and answer any questions by being proactive with the calls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom