Are you on track to beat last year's numbers?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Passed them in mid June...

This new commercial clean up janitorial will net an additional 51,600 alone...

Just got that an some new cinema window accounts...Nice weekend...

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
We were $30,000 more in Oct. then we ended with last year.

I would tell you that most of it is due to my Vortex, but I won't because Jim Martin will jump up and down screaming, " Liar, Liar, I haven't made more money with my V so you can't ! I don't get walk-ups so you can't!
Its all BS! You are a liar! Every Vortex owner that makes more money with it is full of crap, because I don't. If I can't then you can't!!!!!"

Sorry Jim, I had to.

LOL

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I think I'll triple last years numbers. Honestly.

But then again last year sucked! :!:

G

We had a bad year last year. We are 35,000 ahead of last year so far. We passed last years sales number in October. I hope next year is good like this year.

Dave

Shane

AdamHale said:
We were $30,000 more in Oct. then we ended with last year.

I would tell you that most of it is due to my Vortex, but I won't because Jim Martin will jump up and down screaming, " Liar, Liar, I haven't made more money with my V so you can't ! I don't get walk-ups so you can't!
Its all BS! You are a liar! Every Vortex owner that makes more money with it is full of crap, because I don't. If I can't then you can't!!!!!"

Sorry Jim, I had to.

LOL

Jim's not the only one who don't believe that. I certainly don't believe Vortex owners get $3500 a month in walk up business.

Alot of "Who Shot John"

Oh and yes my numbers are up this year and not because of my Vortex......It's because of ME!!!! :D

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
guess i'm the only no :?

lost our 2 office cleaning accounts that were done 5-nights per week...lost them both in June after many years of service.

but was a "blessing in disguise", i was forced to push CC'ing sales and it will pay off in a year or 2....no more toilet cleaning (soon) :!: :D

thanx --- Derek.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yes, though modest growth to be honest.
However I personally worked less and goofed off more.

Got something in the "exploring the options" stage right now for future growth unrelated to CCing

I don't know about ya'll, but my CCing bizz grew leaps and bounds the first 5 to 7 years.
Slowed down a bit after that, bu still had double digit growth in revenues till my tenth year, then things became somewhat stagnant.
( due to my own complacency and "burn out" more than anything)

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just for the record

I only scream liar I am to old to be jumping up and down

:D

F

FB7777

I'm on track to surpass last year by about 5%.

After 18 years and a lethargic marketing effort, my income growth is almost directly proportional to my price increase level.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
We aim for a minimum increase of 10%.

Most years we jump well beyond that but last year it was closer to 5%.

This year we're well on track to project in the 10-15% increase so we're pretty happy with that.

Of course, no one will be honest but the thread should really be about profitability and post tax takings etc.

We found going through the expansion from an O/O to 2 vans and 2 techs, the profitability % dropped big time. We were up over 50% a couple of years back when I was pulling big hours and doing all myself but hey, on the flip side of that, I now have an AWESOME family life that you can't put a value on.

I don't leave home till about 8.30 most mornings, I'm home 4 out of 5 days for lunch.. up to an hour, home by 5.30-6pm most days, every second weekend off and we take a minimum of 4 weeks annual leave a year.

Business gives us a comfortable living and there's room to grow at a steady rate and I'm giving my tech the ability to support his wife and family. He could always do with more but that will come with more training and responsibility. I've just done a swap with him and now he runs the majority of our insurance work and I take care of the carpet cleaning and other bits and pieces.

John :)

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Shane

It was $3500 in one month. I wish it was every month!

I did get a massive min. fee job last month from a walk up. You wish you were me.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
images.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That whistling sound....it's us sucking!

This year has been great for carpet cleaning, already past last years totals with the holidays yet to arrive, but WDR is so far down we will NOT catch up.

Down big time! :cry:

The weather has been great this year, no storms, when we usually get 2-3 a year...what can you do? :x

RickL

This Year

Yes I am way a head of last years numbers. But more important I have added several large commercial accounts that are on scheduled cleanings. The largest 3 of these I just got this month so that will help kick off next year.

Shane

AdamHale said:
Shane

It was $3500 in one month. I wish it was every month!

I did get a massive min. fee job last month from a walk up. You wish you were me.

HAHAHA!!! NOT!!!

A

anspach

$30000 above last years numbers so far and another 1.5 months to go

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Rob, Up 30 G's? Cleaning 450 dollar living rooms on a consistent basis? More toilet scrubbing accounts?

Golden Boy

Brad Ayers

We passed last years numbers 3 weeks ago..... the Hurricane season killed us last year.... But we have done alot more water damage work this year compared to previous years.... that is where our increase is...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom