Are you proud Bawb?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
good results for what it is :icon_cool: what I hate are the ones that look like that but are wool, I get 2-3 a month where I throw the rule book aside and go nuclear..
I don't get many wool wall to walls here. A few, but not many. But yeah, if it so beyond normal wear and neglected, nuke it..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The ph of the citrus stuff in our chems is 7, so no, it's not an acid. You need a ph of 2-3 to attack the stains in the picture above
Well, it came out fine. Camera picks up different wavelengths. In person it looked Titty-Pink. I'll go back tomorrow and make sure.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt
Name
Jeff T
I agree with Admiral Oink.... hit it hard with peroxide. It’s frickin cheap compared to the other products. I can buy 5 gallons of 29% for like 50$...... I then cut it in half, thus giving me 10 gallons for 50$.... I usually add Hydrocide at a rate of 2 cups to a gallon. Never failed me yet for places like that. Who am I kidding, I don’t Clean shyte holes.... I leave them for the Costco laundry detergent guys.... they would charge 69$ for something like that.....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
God this takes me back to the day when i was all brainwashed
like you guys......

it took a fellow named Gordy from Chemiesters to show me the proper way...
i hear he is still around...
i wish that he could chime in here cuz his grease eraser emulsifier IS the cat ass!

he ALWAYS whistled all the damn time....
he truly loved this work!

and Chester....come on...
bootys on prespray..........why?

and wth do most of yous start in the middle of a room......

always always ALWAYS...start at the farthest point...
i seen you guys paint yorsef in....I HAVE....
don't make me name names damn it!

THE HANDLE....wtf is that handle FOR anyways......to grab it outta the truck....NOOOOO.its to push on....you ALL do it one armed...you really do.......

im jus trying to help.......

in heaven i will be in charge of burning
ALL the gande groomers........:twisted:

Ohh and every bootie as well ...every one

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
God this takes me back to the day when i was all brainwashed
like you guys......

it took a fellow named Gordy from Chemiesters to show me the proper way...
i hear he is still around...
i wish that he could chime in here cuz his grease eraser emulsifier IS the cat ass!

he ALWAYS whistled all the damn time....
he truly loved this work!

and Chester....come on...
bootys on prespray..........why?

and wth do most of yous start in the middle of a room......

always always ALWAYS...start at the farthest point...
i seen you guys paint yorsef in....I HAVE....
don't make me name names damn it!

THE HANDLE....wtf is that handle FOR anyways......to grab it outta the truck....NOOOOO.its to push on....you ALL do it one armed...you really do.......

im jus trying to help.......

in heaven i will be in charge of burning
ALL the gande groomers........:twisted:

Ohh and every bootie as well ...every one
That was beautiful.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I would use Chemeisters Grease Eraser and 2 scoops of Chemiesters Hue Renew (for some reason other oxidizers don't do the trick). Spary it down extra heavy so it can dwell without drying out and RE. If an odor persists spray an enzyme and deodorizer on it and let it dry.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I would use Chemeisters Grease Eraser and 2 scoops of Chemiesters Hue Renew (for some reason other oxidizers don't do the trick). Spary it down extra heavy so it can dwell without drying out and RE. If an odor persists spray an enzyme and deodorizer on it and let it dry.
no..no ...NO....Lee...work with me here!.
i had a monopoly on the south side...i saw the Purple truck ever once in a while....but believe me it WAS always Bobs Mr Steamclean it was a niche that i fell into quite by accident.....THEY FRICKING LOVED ME...i could walk on water..i swear!
But they wern't high end type people...and............their rooms were small.........
up until 10 years before i sold my bidness....i was charging $39.95 xtra rooms $12.95 and the scotch gard was $17.95
average ticket was 65 ..70 bucks.........imagine yor bathroom now put a sofa a tv and a fern

i figgered a dollar and a half a minute was great...plus they'd line them up so i could do 3 or 4 with one set up.......
my truck was paid for...and i had NO advertising at all....and my wife was a big shot at the bank....

ohh yea the neighborhood was a two mi drive from my house

i was rocken out 10 12 jobs a day

but alas the real estate bust took our dream home away and we're in our Obama house and happier than Marty in the pigpen.......

NOW...if i ain't real carful about the money.....i might be eating catfood the last three day of the month.......

MY AUDI BROKE TODAY.........i think it'll be cat food for the last week

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
damn i gotta have a Mike hard Mango every nite ta wash my pills down

i suppose i could use .......water
i got my 10 5 gal jugs of Ice Mountain
every three months

good stuff...goes wit grubs well!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just went back and checked things out at the Mansion. Looked pretty good. While I was in there looking around, @Matt Wood texted me asking how it smelled. That’s when it hit me, it didn’t. I didn’t even notice the lack of odor because there was none. Score for SaigerCide. There was one curious area I treated with peroxide, but I think the PM will be happy.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Olefin use CLOROX bleach.........seriously. Get the scented kind. Spray it out with your hydroforce. Knock those stains and odors right out!

DOUBLE WIDES ALL DAY LONG!
$49.95 x 2 ( double rate for single wides)
SERIOUS MONEY BITCHES!

There ain't no prevac...........not CRB............no multiple steps!

THIS AIN'T NO DISCO......THIS AIN'T NO PLAYING AROUND!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Olefin use CLOROX bleach.........seriously. Get the scented kind. Spray it out with your hydroforce. Knock those stains and odors right out!

DOUBLE WIDES ALL DAY LONG!
$49.95 x 2 ( double rate for single wides)
SERIOUS MONEY BITCHES!

There ain't no prevac...........not CRB............no multiple steps!

THIS AIN'T NO DISCO......THIS AIN'T NO PLAYING AROUND!
I’m not that brave to use Clorox. Damn boy. You don’t mess around for sure.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My house has that olefin carpet. I took a bottle of clorox and poured it on a piece of scrap that was left over. Did no damage or color loss. If you know for sure it's olefin go for it. Don't forget that its just plastic. No need to over think this with enzymes, peroxide, odor this and that, OSR bullshit, prevac , CRB, post deo treatment bla bla bla.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My house has that olefin carpet. I took a bottle of clorox and poured it on a piece of scrap that was left over. Did no damage or color loss. If you know for sure it's olefin go for it. Don't forget that its just plastic. No need to over think this with enzymes, peroxide, odor this and that, OSR bullshit, prevac , CRB, post deo treatment bla bla bla.
So what happens when someone dies from chlorine gas poisoning? Or when Susie homemaker comes after you and pours ammonia on that nasty spot?

Last edited:

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
IMG_1762 3.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG
Today's drama: Used to use Prochem Ultrapak, no more, Saiger Code RED:):):)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Clorox is a gas put into a liquid just like liquid peroxide. It will evaporate. A cup or two of scented clorox with water in the hydroforce. Prespray it and rinse.

Brian H

Name
Brian H

Better make sure it's not a blend of olefin and nylon, that can be a real problem... ask me how I know. :icon_redface:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom