Are you really the best cleaner in town?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had this pop up on my square account yesterday. I felt so good I went home and hugged my kids and pet my dog.

upload_2017-8-5_5-33-26.png

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I think I'm the best carpet cleaner in my market.

The rest (tile, upholstery, hardwood) needs a bit more work.

I've always cleaned in northern areas with lots of carpet and carpeted basements. It's left me a little lopsided in my experience.

It's amazing what a little extra time, a decent vacuum, a rotary extractor, and a CRB can do for a company's reputation.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
jack zerkie
Have you ever had a carpet to clean and no matter what you do or use it won't clean as other jobs have? Well even the best cleaner has the real world to deal with every day and you know your customers. Being the best every day takes a long time of learning and experience. And in time you to get better with each job. Some days my own idea of being the best changes with each job as it's done. The customer makes it final. jz

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I don't know if I'm the best cleaner in my town but I'm the best at getting online reviews. :)

And those damn "best of" awards, at least around here, are a joke. The absolute worst company in this town wins every year and when I say the worst I mean they make Stanley Steemer seem like Connoisseur.

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't know if I'm the best cleaner in my town but I'm the best at getting online reviews. :)

And those damn "best of" awards, at least around here, are a joke. The absolute worst company in this town wins every year and when I say the worst I mean they make Stanley Steemer seem like Connoisseur.

Paper ballots? Kids in highschool?

That how the Scruz chemdry won before voting went digital

Name
Todd
Lets face it. There is not a whole lot of skill involved compared to UFC or being proficient with a musical instrument. Spray it down and suck it up. A Spotter here and there.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Best Carpet Cleaner...and Best- all the services you provide have to be presented in a way that is Charming/Authoritative. People work with and recommend people they like/trust. I doubt that I am the BEST Cleaner in my service area but I also know there is more to it than that.

Reactions: Nomad74 and Able 1

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
The best normally doesn't make the most money. I don't think being the best carpet cleaner is anything to be proud about. Many other things I would rather be the best at if being the best was important to me.
I would have to disagree with that statement. The best local home building contractors and their tradesmen charge a premium price for a job well done. Likewise I operate very efficiently while charging accordingly.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I want to try to be the best at whatever I do.
But, the above idiot is right to an extent.
The best carpet cleaner aren't the ones who make the most money.

I charge twice what many cleaners in the area do, and I always tell my and prospective customers that the cheap 'charge by the room' cleaners make more money than I do. Of course there are reasons for that. :)

Reactions: hogjowl

Paul

Name
Paul Notarstefano
Having positive feedback from all clients clarifies that you are the best in the town. SteamPro Carpet Cleaning, Plainview NY, happy to serve you. :)

Name
Nate W.
Second Best Carpet Cleaning, when you can't afford The Best......! GreenGlides Lisa liked to mentioning that... lol

We are considered "problem solvers" for other cleaners in the industry here as well as home owners.. "The Best" I doubt it, just very good at what we do...

I wanted to make a business name Problem Solvers "you have a problem, we have the solution"... Then have a rubber stamp with "Problem Solved" and stamp every invoice with it....:lol:

Reactions: Able 1

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What grasshopper is trying to say is that he's particularly fond of leaving air movers, dehu's and any sort of inanimate objects and collect the money.
Cha-ching is the expression Chavez resto likes to use. As in- "Did you Cha-Ching Ms. Jones"?

And at that, rumor has it, he's mighty best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom