ATLANTA!

Mikey P

Administrator
email blast 3-23-16 MIKEYS LIST.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
H. USI, Upholstery Scene Investigation, Jim Pemberton, Pemberton’s Interlink Supply. Do any of these problems or scenarios come to mind when you think about upholstery cleaning as part of your company’s service offerings?
  • Unhappy customers?
  • Time consuming, profit draining, jobs?
  • Browning?
  • Bleeding?
  • Distortion?
  • Water Marks?
  • Damage Claims?
  • Poor Results?
  • Jobs Turned Down by Employees?
  • Declining (or non-existent) protector sales?
  • Fear?
  • Actual Hatred of Cleaning Upholstery?
If you’d like to solve or avoid these all too common upholstery cleaning problems, come to Jim Pemberton’s presentation, and learn how become an Upholstery Scene Investigator will help you eliminate those problems and become the “go to” person in your market place for upholstery cleaning services.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I can honestly say I haven't been this excited about anything in a very long time! There is so much I want to see and do and Jim's class is a big one for me, along with the discussion on handing down the family business!
Most of all....meeting everyone!

Reactions: CanadianRuss

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Hmmmm I'm considering going since it's looking like there's no way I'll be able to make it to nashville with all the apartment cleaning i'll be doing that week. It's to bad this isn't in Vegas or something cause Atlanta blows.

I don't suppose a spouse gets in at a discounted rate sorta like a DD at a beer fest lol

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
F. Keeping It in the Family, How to Hand Down the Family Business to Your Son or Daughter Successfully. Jon Don's Bill Yeadon will interview a group of owners operators who are either in the process of handing over their business to family members or have done so successfully. Can the passion, the entrepreneurial fire, the artistic touch, the business sense, common sense and the fire in the belly be passed down to the next generation? Join Bill and this notable group of well established cleaning families recognizable to you if spend any time on Mikey's Board or Facebook). Lee and Justin Stockwell, Mark Saiger, Richard Chavez, Martin Sutley and Mike Pailliotet to find out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom