Back to the grind!

Mikey P

Administrator
Im home from Yonkers, which was a trip of many life times, awakenings and realizations and some really cool big ol' building, bridges and pizza pies.

Packing Glides all day tomorrow, cleaning the rest of the week and highly looking forward to my first CHRISTmas.

What do you lovely souls have going on?

(btweeen TOPS and the IICRC I have ten pound of choclates and 9 gallons of hootch to try and ignore. I ate so much in NY, I neeed to fast...)

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
1702950297599.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Im home from Yonkers, which was a trip of many life times, awakenings and realizations and some really cool big ol' building, bridges and pizza pies.

Packing Glides all day tomorrow, cleaning the rest of the week and highly looking forward to my first CHRISTmas.

What do you lovely souls have going on?

(btweeen TOPS and the IICRC I have ten pound of choclates and 9 gallons of hootch to try and ignore. I ate so much in NY, I neeed to fast...)
Do it quickly.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
And I bet you had a good time like I said. My kids flight got canceled today, and they can’t leave till tomorrow evening.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My serious warnings and less serious commentaries aside, I’m glad you found NYC enjoyable, even inspiring.

Me?

I’d rather have @Jimmy L perform dentistry on me with a hammer drill and a rusty steak knife than enter any major city.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had to do that the one and only time I flew Spirit Airlines. I had a layover in Orlando and they let us know when we exited the plane that our flight was delayed from the original time of 5 pm on a Sunday to a similar time on Thursday!!
Nothing but horror stories from them..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My serious warnings and less serious commentaries aside, I’m glad you found NYC enjoyable, even inspiring.

Me?

I’d rather have @Jimmy L perform dentistry on me with a hammer drill and a rusty steak knife than enter any major city.
Don't tempt Jimmy, he lives for that

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Nothing but horror stories from them..
We have friends that fly with them all the time and they convinced us to give them a try!!

The part that really upset us was they knew before we got on the plane from the St. Thomas, USVI that our next flight had been "rescheduled". We would have never gotten on the plane if we knew we would be stranded in Orlando. We would have been able to figure out some accommodations in St. Thomas for those 4 days versus Orlando.

In Orlando we were lucky and actually got a rental, as most everything was gone by the time we landed. It was a tiny little hatchback and made for miserable drive from there home.

Name
Nate W.
I flew Spirit airlines and didn’t know about their baggage fees.. If you bag didn’t fit in the tubular model size chart, you had to pay $55 for it carry on.. $48 was check in luggage.. Ask me how much jackets and T-shirts I was wearing boarding….! :shifty:

If you add the cost of baggage, it’s just slightly more to fly a different airlines and be more comfortable.. Frontier and Spirit have their place in the market but I’ll never fly them again..

Skiplagged is a pretty cool site for cheap hidden flights..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom