BAIT AND SWITCH pre Vacuum

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Now put a black piece of cloth over the hose and hit the furniture and show her all the dead skin in hear sofa.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
pathetic.............and we wonder why we are at the bottom of the food chain......

Name
Eric Valentine
I was there during that discussion. The cleaner in question is up front with the client over the phone about the vacuuming. If the client doesn't want him to vacuum, he doesn't. If the carpet really needs it, he will vacuum anyway, and not charge the customer. (client either doesn't know how to vacuum correctly, or their vacuum is a POS)

I personally think that the price should be raised, and ALL jobs get vacuumed.

Rex Tyus

I would classify it as tacky. Not unethical. Unethical would be...

Cleaner says:

" would you like me to vacuum with my fancy turbo cat?"

Customer says: "sure".

At the END of the job cleaner says

"That will be an extra $$$"

See the difference? He is up front about the cost. Don't know why he chooses to market that way but he is up front about it according to the description. They can always say no or leave my house now. Why is that any worse than the protector demo cards that are so popular?

We use unethical to loosely in my opinion.

The Preacher

Terj, you've really gotten high on the horse since Cimex RicKY got you to convert to a J-Wit!!!

Be careful Mickey might try to hire you as his helper, he keeps a young J-wit on the truck with him at all times ya know!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom