Bane Clean

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Had a couple of 4 gal or so tubs of Bane Clean chems given to me. Preface carpet & Upholstery Pre - Spray and some New and Improved Booster. How and where can I use them. I thought I might just try to use them only on commercial jobs. How should they be mixed and any other suggestions would be appreciated. I left chemicals out of title to get everyone fired up.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I always loved the smell of their detergent.

Amazing that it dissolved in cold water. :eekk:

More amazing they could clean with cold water....and next to no vacuum. :eekk: :eekk:

Bill Bane was quite the salesman! :cool:

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
If I recall Preface was a general residential carpet and upholstery prespray. And their booster is just what it says it is.. Used in situations where you need to punch up your cleaning efficacy. I haven't used their chemicals in several years so I don't know what might have changed in the formulation of their booster.
I never had any problems with their chemicals when I used them. Their equipment is where I took issue with.

Reactions: Sir James

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Loved reading their clean digest every month even though it was filled with propaganda................

And I recognize that in the VLM community now.

steve_64

If I remember right preface made me gag. I was never impressed with the booster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom