Bane-Clene cleaning detergents are way underrated!

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Bane-Clene makes several of the most underrated carpet cleaning products on the market! Super highly concentrated, very economical to use and you can mix em up rtu and store it away for later use and will not lose its potency for a very very long time. How cool is that. I believe they are safer to use health wise then many chemicals being pushed today. Seems like their line of detergents are under the radar.

You don't here much about Bane-Clene ever since the old man passed away. Sharp fella Mr Bane.
Wish their news letter/BaneClene Times were mailed out like long ago. Something about actual in hand paper reading that stimulates the mind more then this electronic age reading.

F

FB7777

Truly pioneers in the industry, Imbelieve their hay day was in the 70s, 80s and 90s

Their reluctance to build a gas powered Truckmount was their downfall IMO

The internet equalized the exchange of information and people did more extensive shopping rather than being 'sold' a Bane unit by solid sales and marketing

Their service business was huge and has faded to 2 truck operation

Their chemicals were good, I used them when I ran their equipment back in the 90s

steve_64

I still use a few of their products.

I tried using their website the other day but it wasn't working. I was going to call next week for a few things.

Last edited:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I still use a few of their products.

I tried using their website the other day but it wasn't working. I was going to call next week for a few things.
Yeah their site is a bit challenging. I'd stock up to the max maybe a few years worth just in case the either shut down or sold. At which point the chems may become watered down or faded away.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Truly pioneers in the industry, Imbelieve their hay day was in the 70s, 80s and 90s

Their reluctance to build a gas powered Truckmount was their downfall IMO

The internet equalized the exchange of information and people did more extensive shopping rather than being 'sold' a Bane unit by solid sales and marketing

Their service business was huge and has faded to 2 truck operation

Their chemicals were good, I used them when I ran their equipment back in the 90s

Down to two trucks? Wow. Sounds like the ones running the show are not as sharp as Bill Bane.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

More like they built a great buggy whip

They missed the evolution

Their disciples are loyal and the ministry is paid for

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We never owned their machines but used their chems back in 70's. Clean smelling stuff. How do their products do with heat? I thought we switched because we were concerned with fallout with high heat.

I had to stay away from Bill Bane. Heard him speak 3 times and each time I came away ready to sell our TM's. :eekk:

Excellent salesman. :lol:

Loved the digest and reading about Lee Stockwell. :biggrin:

Ron K

In 94-Got a Quote from them but went with the Mastermatic. Ralph was the better salesman-and Henry too!

Reactions: J Scott W

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
We never owned their machines but used their chems back in 70's. Clean smelling stuff. How do their products do with heat? I thought we switched because we were concerned with fallout with high heat.

I had to stay away from Bill Bane. Heard him speak 3 times and each time I came away ready to sell our TM's. :eekk:

Excellent salesman. :lol:

Loved the digest and reading about Lee Stockwell. :biggrin:

Their chems are rated for high heat. Great detergents.

steve_64

A lot of their presprayer are foamy. Pca5 was creating a fluffy mold on furniture in cool damp conditions

But I like their brown out and olefin prespray. Also their gelsolv and safetsolv.

Sir James

Name
Jim Cross
Most of the Chems that I used I found good. But as Lee pointed out, they needed to be. Their main pre-spray (Preface?) was a liquid and not as cost-effective. But it worked good. However, it made me cough.
Saf-t-solv was good but had a strong odor.
Citrus spotter was also good.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Did I tell you Mikey sent me a pic of a couple of his turds in his toilet? He had offered to send me a wand for free if I only paid the shipping. That was his reply. Oh well never can trust any of these bastards on the internet.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Did I tell you Mikey sent me a pic of a couple of his turds in his toilet? He had offered to send me a wand for free if I only paid the shipping. That was his reply. Oh well never can trust any of these bastards on the internet.
That? He sends that picture to all us "Puppets" at least once a month.

That reminds me, Mike you really shouldn't swallow your chewing gum. :shifty:

:winky:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Geez…another hijacked thread.
IMG_0555.JPG

F

FB7777

Stopped using Bane when I strait cleaning with water over 110 degrees

Also didn't appreciate getting a cease and desist advertising letter from them because I was using a Butler in addition to owning a Bane Maxi Mount, Megamount and dry cleaning unit.

Banes chemist states that most of their formulations are for Luke warm water.

The PCA5 'cooked' and was useless

They added chemical lines to boost slipping sales

Too bad they didn't add a truckmount to their arsenal... they'd be a force

Instead of a farce

Name
Lee Stockwell
Yes, remind me about "the letter", I almost forgot that jewel!

Mine had "Registered Letter" typed at the top, for shock value perhaps.

F

FB7777

Mine had a photo copy of an ad I was running with their Trademark border hose

Said to discontinue to avoid further action

Called them and said no problem GFY

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom