handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
SO is any body using this system yet?
They have a machine that cleans and then you put down the poly ureth
ANy body have one yet?
If so how is it.
I"M about ready to pull the trigger on it.
Tahnks RAndy

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
C&S said:
looks like fun.. i just read up and walked threw their whole site. looks like a very sweet system.. i use bridgepoints system right now. but i would rather use some of tycoats coatings. bridgepoints floor finish is very pitiful. i've been using regular waterbase polly from HD instead. but the wood cleaner seems to work well. i contacted a dist. to see if i can buy some things. if its not to terribly priced i just might try some things. (street shoe finish)

I would like to try different strippers, lamanators stripper is mild and also does not smell, some strippers out there stink up the entire neighborhood.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Albert Lazo said:
Stripper? you mean cleaner.

Albert

As far as i know you need to strip the floor(aka clean) before you apply the finish(restoration for lamanator plus), etc.

Some people use the Tykote process, but some of the guys out there arent just recoating, they screen the floor with a 120 grit and a maroon pad, so the sealer which is the 2nd step w/ Basic's will adhere better to the floor than you can come with the glossy finish up top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom