Assuming you all pre spray and vacuum

What percentage do you hwe guys perform

Wand only..

Scrub and wand..

Rotary extraction..

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's 6:30 on a Saturday morning. Everyone's asleep and I'm here sitting at the computer in my underwear and you want me to do math? Screw that!

Edit, I had some coffee. The synapses are ready to fire off.

10 (haven't really had to use the rotary much since CRB and Dev-Wand work so well. But pull it out on sore back days and really nasty pet carpet.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it really depends on the soiling conditions you see. If you do a lot of rentals or just trashed carpet your approach needs to be different that those carpets that look clean before you start.

To be honest, I see a lot of pictures of trashed carpet posted here we would refuse/recommend that replacement is in their best interest. You guys do some amazing stuff considering how nasty you get them.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I think it really depends on the soiling conditions you see. If you do a lot of rentals or just trashed carpet your approach needs to be different that those carpets that look clean before you start.

To be honest, I see a lot of pictures of trashed carpet posted here we would refuse/recommend that replacement is in their best interest. You guys do some amazing stuff considering how nasty you get them.
Do what others don't so you can live like others can't.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There is always work. Often its dirtier and much worse than trashed carpet but people pay you better for things they don't want or can't do themselves.

We charged $1700.00 for an estimate this week.

It took 4 guys to do it, 2 guys went into a confined space and 2-guys had ropes to pull them out if needed. Wet from sewage it took them several hours to take pictures, measure the penetration and assess the needs. Full PPE but actually the cold weather made it better than the summer when you would have had other creatures to deal with down there.

(3) C.diff clean up jobs last month. Nasty opportunistic spores that could possibly make you sick...but somebody has to clean it.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I am not a big fan of the check valves in the jets.

They distort the jet flow.

A better innovation is on the Mytee Ti swivel wand & Bentley Pro,

where they have put a check valve at the bottom of the solution line to the manifold.
BentProCkValve.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom