Be honest..

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you were using the zipper just like a wand, then why bother using it? The point of the tool is to be different. I hold the handle to my waist and walk back and forth in the longest strokes possible. I love to use them this way.
I did longer passes like a lawn mower that you described. I just worded it wrong

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Our 15 percent for just wanding comes from short time repeats and we are mostly cleaning clean carpet.

Any questionable area gets dry crbed and then Prespray scrubbed in.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
For those that live in the desert, here you would have mold by the end of the first week of running it.
Its great! For a place thats dry all the fricking time. I built a small mister outside so it would get sucked through the filter. Probably drops another 10 degrees cooler as result.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
For those that live in the desert, here you would have mold by the end of the first week of running it.

I go into a lot of homes that still have swamp coolers in them...carpets take much longer to dry.......

I am strictly A/C now...but I grew up with nothing but swamp coolers...if they are running right they can cool a house down really good..but when there is humidity in the air...it is the worst thing you can ever have...

Reactions: DAT

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I go into a lot of homes that still have swamp coolers in them...carpets take much longer to dry.......

I am strictly A/C now...but I grew up with nothing but swamp coolers...if they are running right they can cool a house down really good..but when there is humidity in the air...it is the worst thing you can ever have...

Swamp coolers work good when there’s no humidity, also if you put up ducts into the attic they can cool the trapped heat down.

Radiant heat trapped in the attic will make a A/C unit really struggle.

Last edited:

rick imby

Name
Rick
People that don't have air conditioners fool themselves into thinking their swamp coolers work.
Sorry Damon but some of us live in low humidity areas with minimal cooling needs. Swamp coolers are perfect for those areas. By the way the carbon footprint is way way smaller also...

Reactions: Nomad74

rick imby

Name
Rick
Swamp coolers work good when there’s no humidity, also if you put up ducts into the attic they can cool the trapped heat down.

Radiant heat trapped in the attic will make a A/C unit really struggle.

Not sure what you are saying here Sam. All you want in an attic is an exhaust fan. No reason to introduce more moisture into your insulation. Unless you are using the attic for living space.---you have me confused.

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Not sure what you are saying here Sam. All you want in an attic is an exhaust fan. No reason to introduce more moisture into your insulation. Unless you are using the attic for living space.---you have me confused.

Probably people who set thier house up this way fun the fan to exhaust the heat and the do have opening for exhaust to.

But we live in the desert 125 -140 in the attic if it’s trapped heat is like a sauna.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom