Be very, very jealous...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Be very, very jealous if you don't get to clean in such fine weather like this today.... :rockon:

Let's go cleaning! :icon_twisted:

Screenshot_20180103-080052.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We actually got to 1 above zero yesterday....

I was weird and felt warm after this past 2 weeks of extreme cold...

Just waiting for Aron to show up after dropping his oldest off at preschool, and we are heading out to clean....

I was thinking we would maybe get lucky today and be above zero....I guess luck not with us today! :errf: :icon_twisted:

And lot's of frozen and broken pipes...with many more to come after a thaw....but I don't do restoration anymore! :biggrin: :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's 48° here right now, so I guess I have nothing to complain about, but I still do. Got two jobs today and I'm looking forward to getting out there and banging them out. Stay warm guys. I don't envy you.

Neil E

Name
Neil E
Our high is only going to be 51 today... :cool:

Seriously though, all of my relatives live in PA and I don't know how you guys deal with it!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Our high is only going to be 51 today... :cool:

Seriously though, all of my relatives live in PA and I don't know how you guys deal with it!

Ok I'm jealous. Me and the wife were talking about taking a little ride to Florida to get away from this cold. Marathon, in the keys to be exact. It's not going to get above freezing all week here.

Neil E

Name
Neil E
Ok I'm jealous. Me and the wife were talking about taking a little ride to Florida to get away from this cold. Marathon, in the keys to be exact. It's not going to get above freezing all week here.

Don't be jealous Jim, you have pretty color changing leaves in the fall and we don't, it pretty much just stays green all year... Boring!

This was taken Christmas Day... No White... Just Green and Blue.

Attachments

• 20171111_091249.jpg
    20171111_091249.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 130

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
This was the 5th beach I went to yesterday, to try and find a place where I didn't have 20000 sunbathers etc ruining my smooth sand. (won't post pictures of the chicks.. I could get banned with the amount of skin that was out there :lol:)

DSC_0584-01.jpeg

Neil E

Name
Neil E
This was the 5th beach I went to yesterday, to try and find a place where I didn't have 20000 sunbathers etc ruining my smooth sand. (won't post pictures of the chicks.. I could get banned with the amount of skin that was out there :lol:)

View attachment 76697

That is so cool Zee... How long does a project like that take you?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Don't be jealous Jim, you have pretty color changing leaves in the fall and we don't, it pretty much just stays green all year... Boring!

This was taken Christmas Day... No White... Just Green and Blue.

They are pretty for a few weeks. Then everything is just dead. I would rather be warm. I'm frail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom