being friends with local cleaners

RickL

Yes my closest freonds are cleaners of one sort or another in the area. I feel it is important to maintain a network to helpc each other in time of need.
Bruce Zelt, Tom Cermack ,Patrick Matt, Ray Moody recently met Joe Desmond and looking forward to more interaction.
Bruce and I have constantly partnered on jobs and are always interchanging equipment when 1 picks up supplies we always call the other to see what they need
Tom C spent one whole saturday fixing my TM so it now is running better and hotter then ever, all so we could go out and compete for biz Monday morning

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
EDIT:

I said some rather harsh thinks about my competitors. Bottom line is, they act like we're all part of the brotherhood of cleaners, but they can't send CC my way because they are afraid I'll show them up. Can't really think of any other reason.

Not really friends with any cleaners in my town.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We're trained to do that. They spend an entire day during academy teaching us how to run the competition off the road and be friendly about it. It's grueling and requires incredible skills. When my guys drive down the road, people pull off the road like it's an ambulance coming.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I have a couple cc buds in my area. We got each other's backs. Swap referrals to keep our schedules sane, loan equipment to each other, share ideas, etc.

We have several that we keep in touch with. Nice to trade information and even get some work from. We are a Multi-Truck Operation and one of our fellow cc gave us a nice job he couldn't handle since he is an owner/operator and this was a pretty large job. Now we are returning the favor so to speak in January on a job that we will use our 4 trucks plus him.

I think being friends with the local guys is very important...networking with other cleaners that don't clean rugs and the guys the don't do restoration work can be very profitable...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom