ben surdi GOT RESIDUE PROBLEMS WITH O2?

Greenie

I just assumed it was extraction related, cause you said Wicking.

After reading further, it simply appears there was chemistry remaining in the carpet, hence the overall "dulling".. Did it resoil quickly?

Now that I think of it, I'm a bit confused, cause the longer the O2 remains in contact with the fibers, the brighter they stand to be.

Gotta just be chemistry remaining.

Did ya Demon rinse with cold or warm water?

If you would, give it a go again with your new Truckmount and report back on this thread.
Thanks.

-JB-

Name
JB
Did ya Demon rinse with cold or warm water?
Hot

If you would, give it a go again with your new Truckmount and report back on this thread.

will be quite a while before I'm likely to change much again, as to my last experience w/the product.

So I'm THE ONLY one who has ever experienced any issues here huh? :?

:roll:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
That's really odd, especially with Aris as I live close by. While not on the same aquifer, my only thought to that might be that Chilliwack were Aris is, has mostly well water, which might be not as soft as the water we get from the reservoirs that service my area. I've had excellent results and was surprised at how the water with the rinse added didn't have that slick , soapy feel that I get from most emulsifiers. I used it on wool, olefin and polyester with the same good results. I even did a trash out WITHOUT adding the hot sauce and got compliments galore from both the building owner and the resident manager.

Optical store. It was black before I scrubbed the O2 in.

100_0454.jpg

CleanEvo

Willy P said:
That's really odd, especially with Aris as I live close by. While not on the same aquifer, my only thought to that might be that Chilliwack were Aris is, has mostly well water, which might be not as soft as the water we get from the reservoirs that service my area.

Nope, our water is extremely soft, in fact Chilliwack/Sardis won an award for their water quality... it's better than Vancouvers.

There may be something to what someone else stated above, maybe the fact that I followed JJ 02 to the T on the directions meant that it was overkill with our soft water. The other cleaners I use are mixed no stronger than 1/2 the dilution rate (unless it's a rat nasty, then all residue issues are a non-concern). If anyone wants to send me a sample, I'd be happy to give it a second try and I'll mix it at half strength and report back.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I couldn't find on the site where it said it was a Green Product

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I will say that O2 seems to made me a Hero more often than other cleaning agents that I have used. You just have to let it dwell and then the magic happens.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Sorry to say I also was not happy with the Juice. Bought some when it first came out and didn't like it, but after hearing all the hero worship on this board got some more recently. Same deal, really quite unimpressed with the results, no insult intended.

I don't know why it doesn't work for me, but it doesn't. Period. And I do mostly resi, mostly higher end, but some trashed as well.

I have found another small manufacturer that makes some real good stuff though. Never seen anything like it in my life, and works great hot or cold and doesn't need a long dwell time.

-JB-

Name
JB
I've had excellent results and was surprised at how the water with the rinse added didn't have that slick , soapy feel that I get from most emulsifiers. I used it on wool, olefin and polyester with the same good results. I even did a trash out WITHOUT adding the hot sauce and got compliments galore from both the building owner and the resident manager.
Just to clear this up I NEVER said I didn't get good initial apperance results, it appeared to be a re-soiling, or residue issue that I was dealing with.

Quote:
Hot

how do you get hot water for your demon. You mean tap water?
Yes, from the tap.

"Hot" is about as reletive as "clean", or "thourough" is'nt it?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
homw many gallons per minute with your demon? How many gallons in the hot water heater?
I am just breaking your balls

-JB-

Name
JB
that's got me to thinkin actualy,

Les, if you, (being me) don't clean with "high heat" as in like from a TM, will the heat from typical high flow (as in from a standard setting on a hot water heater), much less high flow alone be enough to flush all the dilimonene in the 02 out of the carpets?

Maybe that's the issue I've had.

Is that plausible?

JB said:
that's got me to thinkin actualy,

Les, if you, (being me) don't clean with "high heat" as in like from a TM, will the heat from typical high flow (as in from a standard setting on a hot water heater), much less high flow alone be enough to flush all the dilimonene in the 02 out of the carpets?

Maybe that's the issue I've had.

Is that plausible?

JB,
I think you have enough heat and pressure from your Steamin Deamon. The rinse charateristics of O2 with even tap water without my 02 rinse will rinse all carpets.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think you have enough heat and pressure from your Steamin Deamon. The rinse charateristics of O2 with even tap water without my 02 rinse will rinse all carpets
hate to call you on your out here les but how do you know. JB is high Flow demon and the thing runs out of hot water and is pumping 55 degree water. So yours will rinse at 55 degrees and no rinsing product?

-JB-

Name
JB
Greg, unless your a TOTAL HACK you should not EVER run out of hot water, using proper cleaning techniques, residential hot water heaters keep up just fine to the flow of the SD, being as you do your DRY PASSES, the tank recovers, I have NEVER run out of hot water on a normal residential cleaning.

The thought that you run out of hot water using a high flow extractor is about as accurate as a customer saying carpets get dirty faster once they have been cleaned.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
JB said:
Greg, unless your a TOTAL HACK you should not EVER run out of hot water, using proper cleaning techniques, residential hot water heaters keep up just fine to the flow of the SD, being as you do your DRY PASSES, the tank recovers, I have NEVER run out of hot water on a normal residential cleaning.

The thought that you run out of hot water using a high flow extractor is about as accurate as a customer saying carpets get dirty faster once they have been cleaned.

Oh, come on!!! Some people don't have their water heaters turned up warm enough to take a decent shower! This was one problem I ran into running a porty, you couldn't get 5 or 6 gallons of hot water out of a house. Maybe the water heater was too small, set too low, the cust. just got done taking a shower, running the dishwasher, and doing a load of whites. Then what???

Not saying your machine is a bad machine, but I call BS if you say you don't run out of hot water at times.

-JB-

Name
JB
I have NEVER run out of hot water on a normal residential cleaning.

Rat nasties sure, but when their at that point WGAS? And even then you CAN get all the hot you need if you SLOW THE FOOK DOWN a lil.

Oh, come on!!! Some people don't have their water heaters turned up warm enough to take a decent shower! This was one problem I ran into running a porty, you couldn't get 5 or 6 gallons of hot water out of a house. Maybe the water heater was too small, set too low, the cust. just got done taking a shower, running the dishwasher, and doing a load of whites. Then what???

If you need to DRAW 5-6 gal. at one time no sh!t you run out of hot, that's not how it's drawn w/a SD, you pull maybe a half gallon, then do your dry passes, then pull a half gallon then do dry passes, that's why they put a trigger on wands, you don't run balls to the wall every time the wand move, less you werk for SS.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
So a "high flow" extractor like the SD won't use 5 or 6 gallons in a 5 to 10 minute period? I can remember some homes that had the water heater turned down low for safety or to save $$$ that I couldn't get anything that I would qualify as HOT water.

Sorry if I have the wrong idea, but I thought a "high flow" extractor like your SD would use more water, for sure in an area like an empty 20 X 20 room, or an empty basement.

I am kind of curious because I have thought of buying one of these for office buildings, high rises, etc. or to have if the truck lays down on me, but I thought I would probably want to buy an external heater as well.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
well i definatly like the 02 system. I just was getting those call backs too frequently. I just need a seasoned vet to inspect my hydro-force or something and tell me if there is something going on that i don't know about. I may just be putting it on too strong and not being aware of it.

In fact, we just did a really killer job. I lady called and had urine smell in her car.. We mixed up judson pre spray 1oz, quat 1oz, dd12 1 oz into a quart sprayer and sprayed it down. let it dwell for 15 minutes and clawed it. Smelt amazing. the fastest 250 bucks ive ever made probably.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
dealtimeman said:
some lady paid you 250.00 to clean and deoderize her car. what kind of car was it?

Actually, she paid us $250 to clean one spot on her passenger front seat. ;)

Bob Foster

Ernie G said:
Bob, are you gonna put the whole state of Wa. into one category?

Hell no, I was laughing that both Ben and Crazy George just both happen to work in the state of Washington. Lots of good guys down where you are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom