Best and worst solution hose on the market?

Able 1

Name
Keith
14970635321381964999318.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
Still worth it, I was in a pinch, and it will last a long time!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Why blue! I've had the same orange parker for years. I hand roll my lead 100' and it has no memory what so ever. It's worth the hassle.

However, if blue is better...:rockon:

It is.. I have some old orange also, bring on the blue! Wait is that a trademark infringement?

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Steel braided?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Don't give me that BS. I called Butler directly, and they told me they've never heard of it. That was when I called Interlink and ordered Hydroforce's hose.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Don't give me that BS. I called Butler directly, and they told me they've never heard of it. That was when I called Interlink and ordered Hydroforce's hose.

Hmmmm....just got 200 feet of it on my van before Florida this year....

It's their High Heat hose....it's Skinny....

I bet @Bob Pruitt got it on his new Butler....

If you need me to make a call for you in the future to get you into the cool club...I will lie and tell them you really don't operate from a trailer :)

:stir:

Name
Steve Lawrence
I don't care about any of that... Which hose is not going to burn snakes into ms smiths white carpet or worse burst.

You want Parflex. It stays cool to the touch because it has no steel braid inside. It puts more of your heat to your water and to your cleaning project.
Tell us more about it. Is the hose all plastic like Parflex? Does the smaller diameter influence flow? Price?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
Cobb's has a good price on Parflex but last 2 times I ordered they could only offer it in yellow (orange).

They'd probably be interested in providing hose for a group buy. Just hoping they could get it in blue for that.

Reactions: cleanking

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I was pissed off. I was blowing black water out my continental hose, and I made a call to order them. They were acting like they never heard of it, and wanted to sell me Goodyear's crap. If you scroll back a few months in our text conversation, you'll see where I messaged you on it

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Nate W.
When I went to MF Santa Cruz I seen and felt the GoodYear hose that was Nylon braided... Wasn't very hot to the touch like steel braided was... I was told it was some expensive hose from @Brian H .... Pressure rating was the only down fall as it was rated for 1200psi or 1500....

I have a parflex 100' lead line and I'm looking at getting another one but 125' this time... I hand coil with the over/under technique and it doesn't coil or bunch up...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Just use a field crimp.. You don't have to have crimps put on Parker like you do on Goodyear.

Guy's that I have seen that have it on a reel start with a steel braid to make the loops bigger.. I would not want a 200ft line, 100ft is great here.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I was pissed off. I was blowing black water out my continental hose, and I made a call to order them. They were acting like they never heard of it, and wanted to sell me Goodyear's crap. If you scroll back a few months in our text conversation, you'll see where I messaged you on it
Favorite excuse of manufacturers or distributors---it's alway ALL your fault.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I was looking at the specs on the Parker 1035ht. It says max temp is 230 degrees f. Seems a little low for some of the truck mounts out there that pushing 250 f

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mark or any other Butler-ite: Just curious about the Butler hoses. On their site it says they are Steel braided.

"High Pressure Hose - 100' Grey- Our Price: $240.00 The Yellow- $275.00-
A durable high pressure hose for truckmount and portable machines. Constructed of a flexible synthetic compound and hi-tensile steel-braid reinforcement. The hose features a non-scuff, non-marring grey exterior and is supplied with factory installed crimped fittings and heat sleeve for comfortable handling. Hose is rated for 3,000 psi and a burst pressure rating of 12,000 psi at operating temperatures up to 250°F."

To me it sounds pretty much like good year style hose at a very high price. Anything special about it beside the price?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom