Best CRB

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
How do you guys clean the brushes on these crbs. I have used the Windsor Dri-matic for some pre-scrubbing and don't think it could be used to encap without cleaning the brushes.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How do you guys clean the brushes on these crbs. I have used the Windsor Dri-matic for some pre-scrubbing and don't think it could be used to encap without cleaning the brushes.

I also have the Windsor drimatics too.

To clean the CRB units in the pics, there are 2 push pins going through the center of the brushes....real easy to push out and the brushes drop out for easy cleaning.

We sometimes just spin the units backwards from the normal rotation and things come out easy.

For the Drimatics, we were using our suction hose from the truckmount to also suck out the junk and clean. Every now and then you do need to pull those apart and get the gunk out and relube the ends where the brushes go.

These Other CRB units are way better I can tell you.

Mark

Reactions: Shane T
Name
Damon
Mark has a good system.

I will also run the CRB on wet cement for about 30 seconds while pouring a little water to the side of the machine. This will flush it out very well. Some, I think George Valliant, use a remnant and wet the brushes. This is even better, but I have never been able to get this to work for me. The machine just gobbles up the carpet every time.

Also, I will take the brushes out and run them together in a bucket with a splash of Odorcide. Great way to clean them up. Always try to rotate the brushes, but I sometimes forget.

View attachment 4195

What I've pulled out with the CRB....

View attachment 4196

Reactions: J Scott W

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We will also clean our brushes giving them a soaking in the sink with a cleaner and then rinse. I actually will mix a few scoops of powdered peroxide in the sink water too.

Makes them nice, clean and bright :)

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Doc got all offended when I mixed the Fels in da kitchen, specially when I used the pan to catch the foaming bubbles!

He wont be happy about this one in da sink Mark, lol

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Strong sucks... Brush Pro is a great machine available in 10, 17 and 20 inches. Excellent supply also has a great machine that comes in 15 and 20 inches.

I have the strong and it works just fine. It replaced my very old and completely worn out Whitteaker. What about it don't you like.
its super quiet and works all day without complaint. I took advantage of the trade in offer.

Gene

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have the strong and it works just fine. It replaced my very old and completely worn out Whitteaker. What about it don't you like.
its super quiet and works all day without complaint. I took advantage of the trade in offer.

Gene

well in short, questionable sales and tactics, overall dependability is still up for debate. That being said I am not one for knock off brands or manufactures who build clone equipment that doesn't even meet the quality of the original in the first place. I don't own Mytee equipment either. :)

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I have the strong unit. Bought if off the guy at Mikey’s Fest in Las Vegas - it was a great deal (demo). We use it on every job. I looked at the unit from Interlink and it’s much more heavy duty. I haven’t seen the excellent supply version.

We use it on every job. I have some jobs that are so clean, we could go in the excellent supply’s encap - scrub it in and walk away - HWE the areas needed. We don’t do that, I’m just saying we could.

Take Ray up on his offer - you won’t know what you’re missing until you try it.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
So it seems a pile lifter like the one from Kleenrite would be a good choice for real deep removal. Rumored to suck way more then the old Certified design.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They dig really well but the old school ones were not great on commercial and were just too heavy and awkward for residential.
For decades that was out main vacuum and I do believe that's why my arms are so long. :winky:

Carrying that bitch in was no fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom