Best Facebook promotion you've had

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
What is/was the most successful Facebook promotion you've ever done? Was it a temporary price special? Just a plain old post with a fabulous before and after? Were you announcing a new service? Basically, what works for you?

Hope all y'all have a great and busy week!

Name
Ross Martin
I do a lot of free Facebook posts and paid promotions.

I have people tell me "I saw your Facebook post" and book jobs.

Was it free or paid, who knows?

I also have past customers and friends who mention that they have seen my posts pretty frequently. So I do know people are at least seeing them.

I post once a week to about 55 different groups, in addition to the paid posts.

Yesterday I created a promotion for a unique service. This is going to let me know if the post worked or not.

I do have a friend who does paver sealing and cleaning and gets a ton of business from Facebook. But, he is pretty scientific about it and tracks ads and fine tunes them along the way.

But even at that, when he does have a successful fine tuned ad, it will peter out and he has to start again.

Name
Ross Martin
I have $100.00, 14 days for this promoted ad:

Embarrassed by your car's odor? Have you tried everything, but nothing seems to work? Completely Eliminate Odor and Allergens from your vehicle's interior and Air Conditioning System - Guaranteed! We will completely eliminate any odor, on-site in about 40 minutes. Call today to schedule your appointment, 727-916-2314
20933779_1580549418664420_1824045973927817147_o.jpg

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
This is my typical type post. I don't do it often enough. I post most often on the trading post type pages in towns we serve letting folks know we are working there and if they would like an estimate or get on the schedule if it's not already full. Especially towns 60 miles out. We have pretty good luck.
I paid $7 or $10 For this boost. My population is rural and I mean rural. The target population for this post was less than 18,000 people which covered 3 counties.
IF anyone is doing something unique or brilliant - I would love to know what y'all are doing.
Thanks, Greentech, I appreciate your insight.

Attachments

• IMG_1012.PNG
    IMG_1012.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
Reactions: GreenTechAgain

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
My best FB promotion was and is being a good neighbor on the community blog..

I'll show you why on Friday..
Look forward to it. We have a big promotion with the Humane Society in early September and this week we cleaned the boys and girls club. We do lots of things that we're not patting our backs or promoting. Change is coming. I just an assistant - well, I should say accountability manager is a better title.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Best in terms of what? Engagement? Direct sales? Video views? Lead acquisition?

Just like everything else, they will never be a single bullet. Brand-building overtime will yield you the best results. That means trying a lot of different things. Playing in community groups. Doing lots of value-based content. And then occasionally running a direct sale campaign. That is what will yield you the best results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom