Best Price for a Cimex R-48?

R

R W

So....is the R-48 primarily for stone work??

I'd be interested in the carpet encapsulation models.

Walt

I've been holding off on selling my Cimex until my orbot gets here. It should be here by Friday. Anyway, if you are interested let me know. I was going to drop it off at CRS to have them sell it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Cleaners Warehouse Supply in Clackamas has/had one for $1800, tell Brian Steve set you

Sorry Walt don't mean to cut in on a sale

Walt

steve frasier said:
Cleaners Warehouse Supply in Clackamas has/had one for $1800, tell Brian Steve set you

LOL. Brian does have a good deal on it. I saw it at the beaverton store but didn't know what he was selling it for.

steve frasier said:

All ready know about that one. I know he order you one, or the school dist did.

Walt said:
I've been holding off on selling my Cimex until my orbot gets here. It should be here by Friday. Anyway, if you are interested let me know. I was going to drop it off at CRS to have them sell it.

PM sent

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
hopefully you are not going to use it on that daycare I seen you cleaning a while back

LOL. Brian does have a good deal on it. I saw it at the beaverton store but didn't know what he was selling it for.

I think Brian opened that store so you wouldn't have to drive to Clackamas anymore

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom