Best selling Wand

gorconjack

Anybody know how many company's are making wands in the U.S? There seems to be so many everywhere you look now, whats the best selling wand? Truck mount and Portable, who makes the best of the best?

Thanks for any help...

Mikey P

Administrator
Best selling?

Probably the AW29.

Is cheap and company owners don't trust their chimps with anything better. Wands are the red headed step child of cleaning tools. Frustrated techs beat the crap out of them.

PMF
Westpack
CMP
Caltools
HydraMaster/US Products
Mytee
Butler
EDIC
and Devastator Tom...

I'm sure I missed a couple

Tom's and the PMF made Sapphire Titaniums are my favorites

Last edited:

gorconjack

Best selling?

Probably the AW29.

Is cheap and company owners don't trust their chimps with anything better. Wands are the red headed step child of cleaning tools. Frustrated techs beat the crap out of them.

PMF
Westpack
CMP
Caltools
HydraMaster/US Products
Mytee
Butler
EDIC
and Devastator Tom...

I'm sure I missed a couple

Tom's and the PMF made Sapphire Titaniums are my favorites

Doesn't PMS make Butler wands?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Anybody know how many company's are making wands in the U.S? There seems to be so many everywhere you look now, whats the best selling wand? Truck mount and Portable, who makes the best of the best?

Thanks for any help...
Why are you concerned with the best selling wand? Because the best selling wand is probably the AW29, which isn't much to brag about. I'm more interested in the best value wand on the market, which I feel is the Mach15. Or is that what you meant in different words?

gorconjack

Why are you concerned with the best selling wand? Because the best selling wand is probably the AW29, which isn't much to brag about. I'm more interested in the best value wand on the market, which I feel is the Mach15. Or is that what you meant in different words?

I have a new idea for a wand and am looking for the best / biggest company to approach, to discuss potentially manufacturing it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
PMF is your only choice inside the Industry

If it has two heads, jets on both sides, a built in scrub brush, pulsating water, headlights, two to six vacuum chambers, easy change glides, a built in heater, no trigger, two triggers, an ergo handle that only a paraplegic could use, a shitty swivel, a great swivel, a plastic head, a Y shaped vacuum tube, a sight window, internal jets, 7,8,9 or ten jets, carbon fiber tube, height adjustable, zipps or bonzes...It's all been done before..

PM me your idea, I'll let you know if it's original and if it stands a chance.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Has anyone tried the idea of making a special wand for rugs only? When we loners are cleaning a rug, it's not possible a lot of times to pull back the wand. So all that's needed is to put the jets in front of the vacuum slot and push the wand forward without the rug moving.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hmm. No replying to my comment leads me to believe that you're laughing at my idea or you've been drawing a design all day, racing to make a patent

gorconjack

PMF is your only choice inside the Industry

If it has two heads, jets on both sides, a built in scrub brush, pulsating water, headlights, two to six vacuum chambers, easy change glides, a built in heater, no trigger, two triggers, an ergo handle that only a paraplegic could use, a shitty swivel, a great swivel, a plastic head, a Y shaped vacuum tube, a sight window, internal jets, 7,8,9 or ten jets, carbon fiber tube, height adjustable, zipps or bonzes...It's all been done before..

PM me your idea, I'll let you know if it's original and if it stands a chance.

What about hydramaster aren't they a large organization? An EDIC posts that they have plants in Hong Kong and Japan. I seen the PFM plant video. Doesn't seem like a very large organization. And are they doing 3 million wands or 300,000? I would think the latter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom