Big day for the boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man that's a lot in one week. He should do fine though!

Look at how great he and his crew have done the last few years! :cool:

Ohhh yeah don't want to leave out that Monique gurl too! :winky:

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Davis has great human relation skills. He's not as outgoing as you are Mike, but no son should feel like he has to be his father (ask me how I know this...)

What I like about Davis is that he listens well, and looks you in the eye when you talk to him (both rare traits in his generation). He also speaks carefully, but with confidence, and he knows his stuff without being condescending.

They'll love him.

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_2103.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
hope davis does well on the trade.

Let us know how he did. By the way, how old were you when you started the business? I know (believe me) that the founding father does all the real work, but Davis and Monique are hundreds of miles away and running it like its theirs.

Reactions: GeeeAus

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
26 or 7

Blame the Dubs for my forgetting his Birthday

I asked because an employee of one of my customers was here yesterday, probably about Davis' age. His boss asked him to ask for me when he arrived, and when I came into the waiting room, he just said "..sup" and kept browsing his smart phone.

I took a moment to ponder if the fine for aggravated assault (150.00) and the felony on my record might be worth it. The 150.00 was nothing, but I have some plans to visit Canada, so the felony issue made my desire to beat the snot out of him a no go.

The twerp has no idea what was going through my mind. Every younger generation seems left wanting to the older, but them millenials are beyond my comprehension.

In any event, Davis has an aura of respect and "gravitas" about him that most of these young eunuchs don't achieve for another decade, if ever. It seems Marty's son is much the same man as Davis in that way.

Yeah...I'm becoming my father. I knew it would happen eventually

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Davis has great human relation skills. He's not as outgoing as you are Mike, but no son should feel like he has to be his father (ask me how I know this...)

What I like about Davis is that he listens well, and looks you in the eye when you talk to him (both rare traits in his generation). He also speaks carefully, but with confidence, and he knows his stuff without being condescending.

They'll love him.
@Mikey P , Any child of yours will smash it... Don't worry...:rockon:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I asked because an employee of one of my customers was here yesterday, probably about Davis' age. His boss asked him to ask for me when he arrived, and when I came into the waiting room, he just said "..sup" and kept browsing his smart phone.

I took a moment to ponder if the fine for aggravated assault (150.00) and the felony on my record might be worth it. The 150.00 was nothing, but I have some plans to visit Canada, so the felony issue made my desire to beat the snot out of him a no go.

The twerp has no idea what was going through my mind. Every younger generation seems left wanting to the older, but them millenials are beyond my comprehension.

In any event, Davis has an aura of respect and "gravitas" about him that most of these young eunuchs don't achieve for another decade, if ever. It seems Marty's son is much the same man as Davis in that way.

Yeah...I'm becoming my father. I knew it would happen eventually

I work hard at not being my father.... Then check myself to make sure doing that isn't quietly turning me into my father.....

He's not a nice guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom