Biggest BB Hype Purchase Mistake

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A truck mount from Amtex from the Forum-for-idiots.com, better known as ****. The owner of that forum kissed Ben's ass and made it out like he was the Savior of truck mounts, and at the time...my dumb ass believed him. It nearly ruined my business with the down time I had. I'll hold a grudge on both that forum and Ben until I retire, if I retire.

FredC

Village Idiot
078800x600.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00494Small2-1.jpg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
A 20 inch brushpro. Its too big for most jobs. I bought it the same time I got a cimex. Cimex wins hands down.

Bought more winners then losers though.

I wish I heard of the Zipper before buying the HOSS. Dealing with 1 less cord is nice.

Name
Steve Lawrence
A 20 inch brushpro. Its too big for most jobs. I bought it the same time I got a cimex. Cimex wins hands down.

Bought more winners then losers though.

I wish I heard of the Zipper before buying the HOSS. Dealing with 1 less cord is nice.
Somebody wants that 20". We love ours. You should be able to recoup 85-90%, I think. If you don't wait to long.

Todd Millar

Name
Carpet Solutions
It was pukeload10 from the forum for idiots. It caused a chemical burn on customers carpet. I couldn't reverse the burn and ended up replacing the carpet.:madder:
When I asked RA for a SDS ( 8 times over a 2 month period):hopeless:he finally sent me one, He used a Magic Wand SDS and just changed out their logo for his.
He is a snake oils salesman!!

Silver lining was that is how I found this place and all you awesome flea bitten mongrels :rockon:

Mikey P

Administrator
It was pukeload10 from the forum for idiots. It caused a chemical burn on customers carpet. I couldn't reverse the burn and ended up replacing the carpet.:madder:
When I asked RA for a SDS ( 8 times over a 2 month period):hopeless:he finally sent me one, He used a Magic Wand SDS and just changed out their logo for his.
He is a snake oils salesman!!

Silver lining was that is how I found this place and all you awesome flea bitten mongrels :rockon:

Sounds criminal..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom