Bleeding Pad

Spurling

Had a job the other day .. guy says last carpet cleaner cleaned his new 2yr old white carpet for the first time .. the next day there were several red ,blue and green stains that wicked up .. the carpet cleaner replaced his carpet .

What could have happened there .. did the pad bleed? .. and if so .. is it the carpet cleaners fault for getting the carpet too wet or would it be the pad manufacturer for not having the dyes set ?

I did a flush-n-rinse on a white carpet to remove pet stains/odor, and a small section on one side of the room, some blue dye bled up from the pad .. WTF!

Spurling said:
Had a job the other day .. guy says last carpet cleaner cleaned his new 2yr old white carpet for the first time .. the next day there were several red ,blue and green stains that wicked up .. the carpet cleaner replaced his carpet .

What could have happened there .. did the pad bleed? .. and if so .. is it the carpet cleaners fault for getting the carpet too wet or would it be the pad manufacturer for not having the dyes set ?

I did a flush-n-rinse on a white carpet to remove pet stains/odor, and a small section on one side of the room, some blue dye bled up from the pad .. WTF!

My guess is someone spilled a powder substance (PIXY STICKS) and the carpet cleaner andded the water and there you have wick up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom