Bootie Box............

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Has anyone tried out the "automatic" bootie puter on-er thing? I just cleaned a small metal forming plant, which we just did in March. Seems the employees just wander up to the office with their work shoes on. The office manager has instituted a "bootie only" area when entering the office soace. She has a box of them sitting on a stand, with a warning sign. But these crusty old metal workers don't quite listen, or they wear their booties back out into the plant and return with out changing them. I just want to give her some ideas on how to get these guys to wear their booties "Pain free". There's a bunch on Google search under "automatic shoe cover dispenser" that are pretty reasonable. Just don't know if anyone here has tried them out.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Robert, it is a common issue. The guys out on the floor don't really care about the office carpet. My suggestion is to have them put walk off mats outside and inside the doors, to be vacuumed every dadgum day.

Booties annoy people.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Put the booties on when in the office--remove when leaving office--or else you're fired. Have a nice day! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom