Bought a cimex for encap, I have a question about finding work.

JLewellen

Name
Jason Lewellen
Hi, I'm new here. I'm also really need some work. I just bought a used cimex. I hope this isn't a stupid question, but are there businesses that tend to have large amounts of commercial glue down carpet? I live in a small town and am traveling to a city about an hour away to try and find some more work. It's a little overwhelming. Where should I focus? I need to land some bigger jobs.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Contact 20-50 businesses a day, real simple.

Being so far away I would use the phone to set appointments.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Start with your church. Donate a few cleanings to get the hang of it, same for Red Cross and United way, Lions, Kiwanis. Get good. Get known. Be shameless about asking everyone within three feet of you if you may visit their business and for an introduction to the decision maker.

"Set yourself on fire and people will come watch you burn!"

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I second the donation idea. We donated services to the USO / Women's Shelter / Animal Foster Homes, and received referrals like crazy. A little itme and a little chemicals can go a long way with booking additional business from these guys, Make sure you bring tons of business cards / flyers to let them hang onto.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
meantime if yer not really accomplished at scrubbing out a job ya might think about finding some practice work so you'll really nail it when it matters most. Helps to have something to spin a bonnet like a 175 in really hammered traffic lanes.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Damon
Develop a nice business card, three fold brochure and website immediately. Visit businesses, offer demos, collect contact names and emails. Follow-up on all prospects regularly.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
CMS Commercial Marketing System DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL PRODUCT
Your Price:$129.00

Available from Excellent-supply.

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom