Boxer pressure gauge

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
My boxer pressure gauge for the psi has quit working 2nd one to go out what's the deal the needle is all the way over on the max side and won't move from there

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I was cleaning yesterday day with negative 40 wind chill I think I froze it hey the house payment is late a brothers gotta do what a brothers got to do

J

JS41035

Had one freeze at 400 then thawed. Same thing ,5 degrees and a driving wind. Pull the van doors shut a bit or face the machine out of the wind.

Reactions: SamIam

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I was cleaning yesterday day with negative 40 wind chill I think I froze it hey the house payment is late a brothers gotta do what a brothers got to do

Been a tough Winter, get ready to "make hay" when it breaks for SPRING!

The Clean Machine

Reactions: GCCLee

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
with all that hair...I always thought he sat down to pee anyway...................

Name
Lee Stockwell
Why do MFGs still use liquid filled gauges with capillary tubes? Sheesh, automotive applications have used electric (analog or digital) gauges for decades.

Just a sender in the wet side. Proven dependable.

Jimbo

Hey Wallyworld...are you still freezing stuff? When you get your replacement gauge from Dultmier Sales for about 10 bucks...why not install a little bit longer line going to the gauge...maybe 12" or so...then put a loop in the line before hooking it up to the gauge..and make sure you fill the line with real antifreeze before hooking it up to the gauge...should prevent the problem in the future.

You'll have to solve the turtle problem on your own

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Smart alec. I meant just an electric temp gauge

I thought that was a dis, those aren't known for being great. Lol to funny.

They came out with the auto diverter and microprocessor the year after I bought mine I was pissed until I heard what a pita it was then I was happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: JS41035

Jimbo

Wally...Dultmier has this product to hold that gauge in the opening... AH26CL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom