Boxxer 421 Owners - Where is the Grease Fitting for Blower?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Up until now, I've had Interlink do all service to my machine. Now, I get to feel like an idiot for not being able to find stuff like this.

Where is the fitting on the blower to grease the bearings? I gave it a quick look over, but couldn't see it.

Rex Tyus

Where is the fitting on the blower to grease the bearings? I gave it a quick look over, but couldn't see it.

Could it be a DSL blower, or are you certain it needs greasing?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Manual says to do it and the sticker on the machine says to do it.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were wrong though.

Rex Tyus

I don't have a 421 but a good friend of mine does. I will call him tomorrow and ask him about his. Hopefully someone on here will have chimed in by then but if not I will find out what i can. His is an 06 or 07 model what is yours?

Becker

Name
Becker
Hydramaster is like that.

The sticker tells me to do things to my machine I can't as well.

If you do have fittings, they would be just above the shafts. Small dirk, I mean zerk.

TimP

If you have two sight glasses on your blower meaning dual splash there is no grease fitting, also two fill ports and two drain tubes. Just change your blower oil at recommended intervals. Just like you change your cat pump oil. I prefer synthetic oil on my cat pump, 500 hours between changes and two changes per container in mine. And I think it's 1,000 hrs for synthetic blower oil. I think 300 for regular oil on your blower I'm not sure at all on that though, I plan to switch to synthetic on my blower next change! Less maintenance means less worry for me, that's why I prefer the synthetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom