Auction Brand New Orbot Vibe Machine-Auction

Mikey P

Administrator

The Orbot Vibe has been designed to fit any budget. Save yourself time, money and labor by owning one machine that does it all. By incorporating our patented dual-action orbital system, the Orbot Vibe generates a powerful form of agitation that delivers superior results in all professional deep and interim cleaning, scrubbing, grinding, stripping, and polishing applications.

• Easy Flip Base – Base articulates upwards for quick and easy pad changing.
  • Big Wheels – The Orbot Vibe comes with large 10″ wheels for easy transportation.
  • Built in the USA – Orbot is made industry tough 100% in the USA. The Orbot Vibe’s unique, sophisticated design is virtually maintenance-free. So don’t worry, just keep cleaning.
  • Motor – Equipped with a powerful 1 horsepower universal 110V/60 Hz. – 220V/50 Hz. motor that generates 1725 oscillations per minute.
  • Quick Connect Cord – The Orbot Vibe comes with a quick connect cord system for easy cord removal.
  • Thumb-Touch Control Button System – Turns on, off, and sprays right at the tips of your thumbs with its easily accessible controls.
  • Velcro Driver Plate System (VDP) – Velcro Driver plates can be removed and replaced with a new Velcro plate within seconds if worn.
750x800_orbot_vibe_002_800x.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:
MOTOR: 1 HP, 120-240V/50-60Hz, 6-11A, 1725 RPM

PUMP: 90 PSI

WEIGHT: 95 lbs

SOLUTION TANK: 4.75 Gallons

Benefits
  • Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) as a Deep Cleaning System
  • Combines deep, interim and maintenance cleaning methods
  • Carpets dry within minutes
  • No recurring stains
  • Restore grout to like new condition
  • Chemical free stone and hard floor care
  • Proven Orbot reliability
  • Effortless maneuverability
  • Made in the USA
    …and more

No extra components included in this auction

$2200 Retail

Bidding starts at $1700 with a $5.00 minimum increment
Shipping NOT included.
Auction ends 5/9/2017 @ 6PM PST

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Oh no you didn't!........

It's a great machine. I just got home from a 12 hour day of cleaning. The last job was a third story apartment with no parking. The vibe saved my butt. I love that thing. And it's tough. Damon Approved.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Prescrub with 3M 3300 pad, rock thru saving massive time on the wand.

Post pad with blue op pads.

Encap as well with the 3M pad and Release it.

Will use it Tuesday to clean and spiff up some hardwood.

Name
Steve Lawrence
It's definitely a very cool machine (watched a lengthy video) , but hey, if they want to create some buzz, they should consider offering one unit at a low price to help get people talking about how great it is. MHO. or not so humble.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I would be all over it if the winning bid included shipping. I love mine and would pick up another at a great deal. OR they should add in a case of chemicals and some zorbo pads. just my 2 cents.

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom