Auction Brand New Rotovac 360i w/Brush Head included

Mikey P

Administrator
If this tool can't get it clean, burn the carpet.

$1500 starting bid
Minimum bid increment $20
Free shipping to the L/48
Auction ends July 5th at 6PM PST

$2400 retail plus shipping

carpet-brush-head.jpg

The Ultimate Rotary Extractor, period.

Name
Nate W.
He did say Zipper SS... To each their own...:lol:

I'll Grab the RE over a Zipper in residential unless they need it dry fast.. I believe wanding is too much effort when there's easier ways on your body with far superior results..

If my brush head worked on my 360i, I'd use that on grungy commercial jobs but my Zipper does the job for me.. It helped this slow cleaner to clean faster..:winky:

Reactions: dealtimeman

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
He did say Zipper SS... To each their own...:lol:

I'll Grab the RE over a Zipper in residential unless they need it dry fast.. I believe wanding is too much effort when there's easier ways on your body with far superior results..

If my brush head worked on my 360i, I'd use that on grungy commercial jobs but my Zipper does the job for me.. It helped this slow cleaner to clean faster..:winky:

SO are you saying the 360i Bh, which I already have, is better if the CGD extremely soiled- but the Zipper SS is faster?
Damn it!-- does that mean I should buy a zipper SS this year?

I'm trying to find a way to get my HWE prices in commercial settings closer to Encap prices.

Name
Nate W.
The thing with the Zipper SS is you don't have to scrub the carpet prior to flushing it.. That in itself is the time saver plus you'll be able to move faster than an RE.. I tend to make Ron Lippold passes with my Zippers.. I have a fuel fired heater and feed hot water to help it maintain higher temps.. You walk the Zipper opposed to making shorter passes with the RE's..

Don't get me wrong, the 360i is my main lady because she doesn't ask me to work harder..

I'll still scrub the carpets when using my Zipper, as I feel it's a better cleaning.. Lightly soiled CGD and residential I'll only scrub the traffic areas..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
On commercial the crb is just trying to exposed as much Prespray to as much carpet and you have been doing this long enough to know this.

On that bad of a carpet I just spray even more Prespray know full well I am holding the trigger on the zipper ss going forward and backward then drystrokes. Plenty of water to extract Chem and funk with plenty of dry strokes to get her dry in 30 minutes or less with some air movement.

Do I need to do a video?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Don't do that. Sell you, your expertise and your professionalism that gets the job done not lower prices.

Yeah but people are so stupid!!!!!
they see the Encap price and their brain shuts down-- sure I try to sell them on the difference and benefit of HWE--- but all they hear is--"BLAH BLAH BLAH" :hopeless:

Name
Nate W.
Yeah but people are so stupid!!!!!
they see the Encap price and their brain shuts down-- sure I try to sell them on the difference and benefit of HWE--- but all they hear is--"BLAH BLAH BLAH" :hopeless:

Go do a ride along with @Ofer Kolton ... People like foreigners, so speak with an accent... Tell them you'll massage and care for their floors like nobody else... :lol:

Reactions: ruff and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Yep, the last thing people want to talk about is out methods and equipment.

They want to vet your integrity, experience, place in the community and can they leave you or your monkeys home alone next time

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Oh Damn! I was screwed by the time difference here in Thailand! I thought I had more time to squeeze in a last minute bid. :hopeless::(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom