Brevik and SFS.

Nordic1 @ SFS

• He will get nothing out of the class and just drool on the table during his power naps.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes he should go, he he looks kinda of skinny since that Brazilian BBQ worm got a hold of him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bjorn

I would rather be water boarded while having a root canal with no novacaine than sit with Seteve Torment in an enclosed room for three days, regardless how good the three bean salad is for lunch

p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZR02qoJ9Y4p]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When was the last time we had a serious poll? :roll:

I would take that offer in a heartbeat...they just know that I will spend the dough in Feb. to take the class.
Oh the price you pay for not being a scumbag. :mrgreen:

Bjorn

"Oh the price you pay for not being a scumbag. "

you are biran the Fiddy% scumbag

I'll sell you the seat for 10% off retail

Chads

Supportive Member
What the heck is a Curmudgeon?, Anything free I should get any ways I have been good lately. Iseeru

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
AdamHale said:
Odin thinks he knows everything anyway. Why would he need to go?
1) So Terry can teach us and we can benefit from his business brilliance. 2) Plus all this unresolved hostility cannot be good for Terry's health. 3) And finally I feel Mr. Brevik owes it to his fellow MB members to personally investigate SFS and then expose this program for the snake-oil selling he has always suspected to be!

Steve "Island Boy" Toburen
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Actually I am only being semi-snarky on #1 above. I learn from and shamelessly co-opt tons of stuff from every class. In fact, I'll assign Big Billy Yeadon to write down and share with everyone here every single marketing nugget that leaves Brevik's mouth. (Wasn't the word "drool" mentioned above?)

Bjorn

you would have to pay me for my expertise

and when was the last time Bill had to go out on his very own and make a living

Bill may be a nice guy and outstanding cleaning teacher but what does he really know about

business except what is told to him?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Odin said:
you would have to pay me for my expertise

1. OK, Mr. Brevik. Hows about this? You come to SFS with an open mind, listen carefully and if you see even a hint of high pressure snake-oil selling then call us out on it here publicly PLUS I personally will pay your greens fees for all the golfing days you missed. On the other hand, if after checking us out for five days you feel like SFS is a generous and sincere effort to transform an industry, then you come on here and tell the world. Fair enough???

Odin said:
... but what does Yeadon really know about business except what is told to him?

2. Isn't this true for all of us? What is different about Bill is a whole lot more people are "telling him about business" than the average carpet cleaner. How? First, Bill is probably the widest read man in the industry today. Second, he is in daily contact with at least several of our over 2,000 carpet cleaners working down in the trenches. And finally, Bill has like 90 years of industry experience helping others.

IB
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS But don't believe me, Mr. Brevik, about Big Billy. Just go here:

http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com/sec ... ok-reviews for a constantly updated marketing blog straight from Bill.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
1. OK, Mr. Brevik. Hows about this? You come to SFS with an open mind, listen carefully and if you see even a hint of high pressure snake-oil selling then call us out on it here publicly PLUS I personally will pay your greens fees for all the golfing days you missed. On the other hand, if after checking us out for five days you feel like SFS is a generous and sincere effort to transform an industry, then you come on here and tell the world. Fair enough???

Crap Terry! Now what? :shock:

Hint: Pretend you don't golf at the $25 muni.

Bjorn

I don't golf at the 25 dollar muni

OK 4 hours drive time or more 500 to 700 for a hotel in Seattle

dinner drinks and 250 ?

missing a week of work or golf in prime time august

send me 2500 dollars

three days with seteve Torment errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to need some more cash

forgot some one to house sit and take care of dogs 30 dollars a day

I would rather be water boarded while having a root canal with no novacaine than sit with Seteve Torment in an enclosed room for three days, regardless how good the three bean salad is for lunch

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Steve wrote:
1. OK, Mr. Brevik. Hows about this? You come to SFS with an open mind,

Steve, you got to be kidding.
Open mind?
What are you an Oxy Moron? :D

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
forgot some one to house sit and take care of dogs 30 dollars a day
When John Riggins was at KU, he refused to practice unless his dog had a play book also. :shock:

So Don Fambro gave one to the dog. :lol:

Just take the dogs with you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom