Bummed I missed it

F

FB7777

Puerto Rico was a blast with the family, but this event looked interesting

I'm most disappointed I didn't get to meet Marty

I would have enjoyed having a beer late night talking about bringing your kid into the business after running a 25 plus year successful operation

Most of you posers I would have ignored, apparently I'm the only one that can see that some of you are one or two bad months away from getting a job as a custodian at your old high school

When I am able to make it some year , that is if Mikey would have the decency to check with me to see if I'm already on vacation I would like to donate heavily to the Charitable cause for the event

We will sell tickets to either shoot a paint ball at my head, a simple dunk tank or a baseball bat to the nuts

Hopefully we can raise more money than all previous years combined

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
.....I'm most disappointed I didn't get to meet Marty

I would have enjoyed having a beer late night talking about bringing your kid into the business after running a 25 plus year successful operation .......
Considering his biblical tendencies and frequent quotes, I was under the impression that the Alabama wonder is one of them teetotalers.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I really thought Marty was going to be a "no show" .. I would have made it work if I knew that idiot was going to be there.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Marty is but a rescue dog brought in to help the esteem of all the idiots present. Little does he know that once they are done petting him and feeding him he will be simply tied up to a tree and left to be ignored. But if I was present I would "see" this and walk up to this sad mutt and...............kick him in the ...........head. : )

And Freddy Boil back from his vacation from that Ghetto island will fly back and then lounge around his above ground pool and ponder thoughts of becoming a retard grocery bagger.

Mikey P

Administrator
So did I, too busy buffing off Mary's foot prints off my floor..
IMG_20170225_121417.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom