"But she never does it anymo...FIFI!!!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Using Cobb's amazing UV light, we found a dozen P spots and a number of those double musk gland rubs.

While she explained how the dog no longer pees in there, guess what happened? I swear I like to fell over laughing...

So to work with the amazing Unduz-it Unleashed (1:3 ratio), explaining what and why. Did all the other prep work in the house, vacuuming and all (that means sucking up the dry dirt, Jimmy). About an hour's work.

Waterclawed the pee spots, then Bio-break , CRB scrub, extract.

Would you believe the flourescence was gone? She was happy, I was happy, all God's Children said " Amen!" and no, I didn't get any eggs. Good stuff, Unleashed.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Nate W.
You diluted Un-duz-it? Man I thought I was a cheap ass... Do yourself a favor and buy some of Harvards pet stain off... 12.50 a gallon and use it straight you cheap Charlie... :lol:

Un-duz-it does have a nice scent...Smells like Downy Fabric softener...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
One gallon, diluted into thirds, got me through nine rooms of an assisted living facility and a small house. As a P spotter it is pretty effective, but it seems to need time to work.
I hate the smell. The wimminz all swoon over how nice it is, bless them. The nurses all wanted a quart of RTU for their stations.

For the main areas, U-turn or Bio-break seems to bust up the spills and works dandy. Hallways, Releasit DS2 all the way.

Reactions: Nate The Great

hogjowl

Idiot™
You diluted Un-duz-it? Man I thought I was a cheap ass... Do yourself a favor and buy some of Harvards pet stain off... 12.50 a gallon and use it straight you cheap Charlie... :lol:

Un-duz-it does have a nice scent...Smells like Downy Fabric softener...
Doesn't it need water to activate the enzymes?

Name
Nate W.
If it's only a spot or two I can see stretching it... When it's that bad, diluting it is only going to weaken it... The video of the moose piss with @Pat Muller said he used it straight on the piss...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I could see using it straight on a toileting area. Chihuahua spots dotted around, no. The nursing home is more a drip thing from incontinance and leaky diapers. Perhaps it is just a on the spot judgement call.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

You can use it straight but warm water sprinkled on it or warm rag will make it activate the enzyme.

But for us spraying it on... Just find it works really fast spraying on the carpet at 4 to 1 ratio with our inline sprayer.

As I have mentioned with the Harvard Pet Stainoff, turn off the Chem injection (so don't use a detergent while applying) turns your TM heat down (160 degrees sweet spot) spray and even saturate, let dwell at least 30 minutes to make more enzyme babies... Extract.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom