Buying reviews?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I see you can do it, the only reason I ask is I was always ahead of the pack by about 10.

I only have 19 on google but the closet was 10 and in about two months I got past badly by a guy with about 10 he’s up to 39.

Adding about 29 in two months.

I ask for reviews, I use easy 5 star, but even that is slow going.

Reactions: Able 1

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I see you can do it, the only reason I ask is I was always ahead of the pack by about 10.

I only have 19 on google but the closet was 10 and in about two months I got past badly by a guy with about 10 he’s up to 39.

Adding about 29 in two months.

I ask for reviews, I use easy 5 star, but even that is slow going.
I use an App that reminds my customers to leave me a review. It takes them directly into google reviews. makes it easy. Most of the time I forget to send the link to the customer, I have enough reviews now, i'm not worried anymore.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
has anyone tried out sign post? its a monthly fee, going to give it a shot for a while and see how it does.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
On google because it's such a pain in the ass to get customers to sign up for a G+ account and no one uses it to begin with, I have bought reviews. I do it in hopes for the map ranking. I haven't bought any in a little while. About 6 of the reviews on our google plus are bought the other 16 are real.

I've used Fiverr to have them done. $5 a review that is guaranteed to stick and not drop off. If it does, money back.

This is why when we ask for reviews, always ask for Facebook because of the crap Yelp and Google do to hide reviews. Plus with Facebook you can look through someone's profile and see that they are real.

Reactions: SamIam

FredC

Village Idiot
^do not do this. Easily detectable and while they may not fall off immediately they usually get taken out when google flips the anti review fraud switch

Ask yokum....

I say don’t do it but it is your biz.... i still eat if your biz is on page 11

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Yea some do drop off. Some have stayed for a long time and still there.

But heed Freds advice and if you can afford more than $5, hire this internet wizard.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Another reason why seo "experts" cost to much. They still eat while you pay for page 11. A lot of this can be done on your own.

FredC

Village Idiot
Another reason why seo "experts" cost to much. They still eat while you pay for page 11. A lot of this can be done on your own.

You do know I don’t do seo work right?

You think you invented buying reviews on fivver? It has been done for years and ends up with ALL your reviews getting wiped eventually.....

It is really bad advice

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
No clue what you do.

If you flood your google plus with fake reviews, then you could wind up with no reviews. Just like the guys that buy 4000 FB page likes. They will all drop off sooner or later.

FredC

Village Idiot

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I know if google thinks or knows your gaming the System with bogus reviews it will comeback
to haunt you.

They’ll kill your ranking quick.

I actually wouldn’t do it but to see a competitor add over 30 reviews in a two month period is incredible.

Makes me think he’s buying them that’s all.

Reactions: Able 1

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Ya I know if google thinks or knows your gaming the System with bogus reviews it will comeback
to haunt you.

I actually wouldn’t do it but to see a competitor add over 30 reviews in a two month period is incredible.

Zerorez here had added tons of reviews in a short period of time. They have over 1,000 g plus reviews. No idea how they did it. I'm talking about less than 10 fake reviews we have purchased. I bought them a month or 2 apart. Some have fallen off. It's very very difficult to get a customer to review there for us. Stick with the FB and yelpers w more than 20 reviews under there belt. Those actually stick. (Sometimes).

Reactions: SamIam and Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have a guy doing it to me here (probably a lurker here) also.. Little does he know I own this city.. :lol:

On facebook!! :rockon:

Reactions: SamIam and WillS

SamIam

Name
sam miller
CDCA6211-5D6E-480D-9EC9-BCAE0969E3F4.png

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
He is Anthony's Carpet Cleaning? Was he ranking well before the reviews or you just seen him pop up?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He was doing ok with 10 or so, but he did a search on Yelp and took a screen shot showing himself above me.

Posted on a Facebook page saying I’ve only been doing the online thing for a year and I already passed you.

He didn’t realize if you change cities or location he drops hard.

Searching from your business location makes you look better.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
They maybe legit and he’s asking every job.

He advertise on adwords a lot

He does good on Facebook to.

Name
Steve Lawrence
to haunt you.

Could be or maybe his company is just ramping up their efforts to get more reviews for a bit. I know we do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom