Call Flow

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
All your marketing efforts have paid off and you have a live one on the phone asking about cleaning. Most of my callers say something like: I am interested in having ____ cleaned and was wandering how much you charge? I try to slow them down and get as much information as I can and put the focus their cleaning needs before quoting them a price. What do you do to take the call in the right direction and get the booking? If you where to write a script for your office staff what would it look like?

John Watson

They would look like the ones I got from SFS in 1997 and in 2007 They have't changed and they work. Speak sweetly to Mr Chopped Liver (Steve T)

Scott

ODIN said:
I give em the Craig Jasper

does any one in your house have allergies? or asthma?

and put the picture of a huge dust mite in their minds

did you know that dust mites eat your dead skin, did you know your dead skin is everywhere?

And those nasty mites POOP everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when was the last time your carpets were cleaned?

and your upholstery?

and your mattress?

did you know that cleaning with anti allergen agents can solve all your problems.

Now you have to make up a story

just a few months ago I did a total anti allergen cleaning for these people and you know what?

in just a few days they were not only allergy symptom free and the kids with asthma now no longer have to take thier meds. The husband hair grew back and the wife's old boobs became perky again O O !!!!!!

Just the savings alone in asthma and allergy meds will pay for the cleanings.

Now do you know how important Scotch guard is for your carpet

works every time

...wife's...old...boobs...became...perky...again...

Got it.

Any other marketing hints?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Scott said:
ODIN said:
I give em the Craig Jasper

does any one in your house have allergies? or asthma?

and put the picture of a huge dust mite in their minds

did you know that dust mites eat your dead skin, did you know your dead skin is everywhere?

And those nasty mites POOP everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when was the last time your carpets were cleaned?

and your upholstery?

and your mattress?

did you know that cleaning with anti allergen agents can solve all your problems.

Now you have to make up a story

just a few months ago I did a total anti allergen cleaning for these people and you know what?

in just a few days they were not only allergy symptom free and the kids with asthma now no longer have to take thier meds. The husband hair grew back and the wife's old boobs became perky again O O !!!!!!

works every time

Got it.

Any other marketing hints?

How much does he charge? Seems like a deal to me....Does he bring his own crane?

Lonny

Supportive Member
ODIN said:
and the wife's old boobs became perky again O O !!!!!!

works every time
Sooo, how much for you to come give us a cleaning here in Boise......errrr, never mind.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lonny said:
ODIN said:
and the wife's old boobs became perky again O O !!!!!!

works every time
Sooo, how much for you to come give us a cleaning here in Boise......errrr, never mind.

Caught a right hook to the head too huh?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
ODIN said:

I had to come back because I forgot to stretch the hose into a spare bedroom and take care of a spot I promised I'd hit for free. (I know, how lame is that, get a call back for forgetting to do something for free.)

Anyway, I came back, and the lady told me she wasn't mad, and she knows I do a better job than anybody they have had before because she hasn't had to take her allergy medication since I cleaned.

I did not use special chems or tell her that her allergies would be gone. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should bring this up if people mention allergies.

Back
Top Bottom