Can I use the zipper SS on this carpet?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
20171214_131029.jpg

The color is more blue in person. It's not glued down.
I just got the Super spinner and hoping to us it on this 8000 sq commercial job.
IF not I have the zipper or 360ibh. Or 20 inch brush Pro and swivel wand.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Ive used the ss on nylon cut pile and still never left crop cirles that couldnt be groomed out. Ive used the ss on loose area rugs as well so it definetly doesnt need to be glued down, and ive used it on carpet with ripples. If I had 8000 sf to clean you can bet your ass that im gonna use the ss to plow threw it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ive used the ss on nylon cut pile and still never left crop cirles that couldnt be groomed out. Ive used the ss on loose area rugs as well so it definetly doesnt need to be glued down, and ive used it on carpet with ripples. If I had 8000 sf to clean you can bet your ass that im gonna use the ss to plow threw it.
:cool:

I knew I liked you! :winky:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Zipper SS. You gotta watch for crop circles on plushes.....even on short apartment grade. On those, you can back off the pressure, but the crop circles seem to show up on the unused carpet, like under the couches and along walls. Usually right when you change directions against a wall. Never a problem in the traffic lanes. I run mine at maybe 900 psi.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've never seen it do that. ???

I should say we groom everything and it grooms just like wand marks. It's not like the XL swirl marks that won't groom out no matter what you do. These come out with ease.

Reactions: Erik
Name
jack zerkie
Always check the jets if one is plugged it will cause a uneven spray on the carpets just like your wand will. The zipper has a filter in but for some reason something small will plug the jets. I always carry a steel dental pic it removes the blockage. Harbor freight & northern tool carry them and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom