Can somebody tell me how much people paid for this?

G

Is that Brummit, second row, the first to raise up his arms at 1:13???

Imagine him there.......

G

I used that type of exercise with the congregation a couple of years ago to demonstrate how it can sometimes become uncomfortable when the church begins to grow.

randy

Name
Randy
Josh said:
I used that type of exercise with the congregation a couple of years ago to demonstrate how it can sometimes become uncomfortable when the church begins to grow.

Did you do that everyone wave your Bible in the air like this and say, " this is my Bible .........

I ALWAYS HAVE THOUGHT WHAT A CORNY THING TO DO IN CHURCH, I would rather sleep in.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea that was Mike.

I wonder what Brummett has to say, was it worth the trip, did he come away with something or was it a bunch of rah rah, feel good fluff?

Couldn't be as bad as a $5,000.00 ticket to MG's "Dream Room"! :roll:

randy

Name
Randy
Al said:
Look's like Brummet to me :shock: :lol:

Why would a guy making $12,000 a month cleaning area rugs in Kansas (where unemployment has zoomed pass 10.1% ) need to learn how to clap his hands. Besides I'm pretty sure Mike was out on a surveillance at a competitor's job site or off somewhere kissing Ruth Travis's ass.

Disclaimer: Kissing ass is an expression or figure of speech. It is not intended to imply an actual ass was involved.

Gary Taylor

i wonder if there was a free buffet? Looks like the guy next to the women in orange may have made out o.k. then.

-JB-

Name
JB
C'mon use guys I said I WAS THERE!!!!!

Man you guys ignore me just like Howard! :cry:

Greenie

$1250/hr...that is an expensive thumb excercise.

Why not just mention the right handed to left handed folks involved produce different results?

I don't see JB?

The Preacher

you can get the CLAP in NAShVILLE for less than $100 and learn alot more than you paid for!!! :shock:

Brewders on Dannys computer

randy

Name
Randy
Yep .70 a square, but from what I hear over half of your trucks would be parked the majority of 2008 & 2009.
Anyone falling for the .70 a square pitch needs their head examined. Here in "recession proof " Metro Dc the "high end" isn't so high anymore. Recently I cleaned a $2,000,000 home that was a $4,000,000 home the last time I cleaned in that neighborhood. It is now owned by the bank (along with 45% of the homes in that neighborhood). Literally you can drive through the neighborhood and count all the bank owed signs attached to the for sale signs and see foreclosure papers attached to the doors. The banks are only doing the minimum necessary, cleaning 3-4 rooms and getting it back on the market. Some of what was once considered high end customers are now the folks calling on our three room special. Times have changed and giving your money to a dream making guru that subsidizes his cleaning operation with how to earnings WON'T CHANGE THAT.

-JB-

Name
JB
MJZ349.gif

Here let me buy you a cup of coffee.

http://www.cartoline.it/pics/_zoom_flash.htm?immagine=scherzi_150404_01.swf

Name
Ron lippold
dude .70 is not alot of money give me a break. we all are in a recession is miss the big money jobs 3-4.00 ft hard surface is lacking

randy

Name
Randy
Ron Lippold said:
dude .70 is not alot of money give me a break. we all are in a recession is miss the big money jobs 3-4.00 ft hard surface is lacking

So you are getting $840 to clean 1200 square feet of carpet in a residence in Albuquerque ? How often does that happen ?
I was there three years ago and it was pretty depressed then, high unemployment.

I can see getting it and do on a few rooms when a minimum charge is factored in, but doing a 3,000 square foot residential job and getting $2,100 ? I don't see that happening. I count three members of the Forbes 400 as customers and they don't pay .70 a square for carpet cleaning because they are smart business people and know they don't need to pay that.

I can't make out the rest of what you were trying to say on the hard surface.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
I talked with a lady who seen my van and asked questions as she was thinking of moving here from Houston. I was telling her about a carpet cleaner claiming to get $.70 per sq. ft. in the Houston area and she did say that in Howard's area, it was possible that he is getting .70 per sq. ft. Says that it is the richest part of Houston. Any other area in Houston, she did say they are averaging .35-.40 per sq. ft. She said she was a real estate agent in the Houston area. So guess it is possible.

I did Howards breakdown for his pricing in one of his modules at a class once in Billings MT. at Express Dist. Micah R. could also verify that too. The more he does sq. footage wise, the less the price does get though. I think anything over 1000 was around .45 per sq. ft. the module is a few years old so his pricing may have gone up.

randy

Name
Randy
Ron Lippold said:
a 3000 sq ft house might have 8-900 sq ft of cleanable carpet

I get what your saying but .70 a square for exposed carpet really isn't much different than a by the room guy charging $40-$60 per room.

-JB-

Name
JB
I did Howards breakdown for his pricing in one of his modules at a class once in Billings MT. at Express Dist. Micah R. could also verify that too. The more he does sq. footage wise, the less the price does get though. I think anything over 1000 was around .45 per sq. ft. the module is a few years old so his pricing may have gone up.

DING DING DING!

The guys charging .50 flat are very likely making more over all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom