Can you spot the 3 violatons and 1 safety hazard?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Last year i had a blind guy chew by ass because he almost tripped on my hose. I was wraping up. So I picked up the hoses for him to pass by. As he went by, I told him he had dog shit on his shoes and it smelled.

Name
Nate W.
If I lived there, I'd be using a configuration of a HF inline pump out and a PVC contraption that will go above head about 7' to the pump out... Then they'd bitch about not having scaffolding to secure it.... :lol: I think the ramp is lame and people in the land of "sue happy" will certainly find something wrong with it....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If I lived there, I'd be using a configuration of a HF inline pump out and a PVC contraption that will go above head about 7' to the pump out... Then they'd bitch about not having scaffolding to secure it.... :lol: I think the ramp is lame and people in the land of "sue happy" will certainly find something wrong with it....
people in wheelchairs driving off the edge of the ramp, old people tripping over the hose because they didn't want to walk on that plastic yellow thing.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I sorta agree-- forget the Fed- make CA its own state, we will be better off. CA give the Fed more money in taxes then it recieves back.--

You know I've heard the Cal exit argument before.

But I wonder how much federal funding in solar is put into that equation?

Let's face it the whole solar industry is booming.

Cut the federal money would the California

Be as good?

Name
Steve Lawrence
The ramp is lame and maybe someone will get injured some day, but so far so good. It also looks good to insurance cos., police, etc. Allows us to do more jobs downtown than we could otherwise.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I sorta agree-- forget the Fed- make CA its own state, we will be better off. CA give the Fed more money in taxes then it recieves back.--

The easiest way to lie is with government figures (by definition fake news). If you believe what you just said you should want to buy a Bridge I have here in Montana. It is just like printing money you will make so much in three years you will be able to pay for all of Thailand and give everybody there free education, free phone, free home and $80k per year to all the retired cops....

So if California gives more than it gets how come the Federal Gov't is spending twice what they are taking in? Are all those services going to the other 49 states? California has more legislators in Congress than any other state---but they give more than they get?

How many military manufacturers are located in Cali? How many military bases in Cali? It would be really easy to go on about Off the Books money to Cali.

ps recieves + receives---grin---

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

I made such a thing, only took 5 minutes to set up.-- but ramp is good enough for short term.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Our incomes are very high here in CA and that is why the Fed gets so much from us. In SF $100k for a family of 4 can apply for house purchase assistance because they are low income.
Middle class homes cost close to $1 million or more.
We have alot of wealthy people here.

Able 1

Name
Keith
We clean like that pretty much 5 days a week.. People understand hard work here.. I park in handicap parking also because either way they will have to deal with the hose. Generally we have two on the truck, so one guy has to keep a look out for a potential problem.

As far as Cali, aren't some of your cities going bankrupt over pension benefits?
http://www.financialsense.com/independent-institute/californias-growing-public-pension-crisis

Now, I hear Cali wants to institute universal health care at an estimated $400 billion per year.. Yeah you guys are doing great!
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article151960182.html

:eekk::hopeless: Tards

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
CA in said to be in financial trouble with pensions because the hidden hand that controls USA made alot of promises to tradditionaly republican unions in order to get into power. This Reagan Admin here.
Once the hidden hand got into power and now it is having adverse effects on USA the hidden hand is selling out these republican unions. Rather the raise the taxes on the ultra rich the hidden hand is going everywhere else for money by taking away our social security and other safety nets.
Once the republicans wake up and understand that US citizens have been lied to and brainwashed all our luves will we begin to be avle to correct the problem--
As for now, the hidden hand has skillfully made us fight amongst each other.
As for the health care article it is miss leading. The wording in the title is based single payer and no one and no business contributing to the plan. Once you read further the artical paints a better pictures.

Its shamefull that only in America you can work all your life and then It can all be quickly wiped out by a major illness or injury. But i guess this is how republicans want it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom