Can you use encap juice then hwe?

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
encap rinses plug jets
Well, if it plugs jets it must be something more than fairy dust!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

But , seriously, I have used it as a rinse, and never had it plug my jets.

I have used it as an extraction detergent in situations that were horrible. Where I really overdid the pre-spray. And, thinking of prevention wicking ; used a few(encaps) that are labeled for HWE as well. I thought I would be fighting foam, but surprizingly they seemed to knock the foam down. :icon_question:

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
bayberry before 2.jpg bayberry before 2.jpg
bayberry after 2.jpg I use encap products all the time, vacaway, bonnet pro and releasit are all good products, I put solution in my 175 rotary which has a solution tank, and use the carpet brush, can cover a lot of area fast, then just a fresh water rinse with my LTD5 or just run the wand, or if you have an op machine follow up with cotton bonnets, easy pezee this is one i did that way last week

Reactions: Lint Basket

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Yea I do that a lot, encap 1st then HWE although sometimes, just depends i'll run my new orbot vibe over it with cotton or micro fiber bonnet afterwards

Absher Carpet

Name
Jonathan Absher
image.jpg
When I used to use a porty for filthy restaurant cgd I would prespray, then put encap in 175 tank and use a natural hogs hair pad to scrub, while I was doing this someone was coming behind me using the porty to rinse. Made good time and got great results. These were very busy beach area restaurants that were only cleaned 2-3 times per year.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom