Cargo partition wall, yes or no?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The new E-transit came with a cargo partition wall. I removed it to get the floor Rhino-lined. Should I reinstall it or sell it?
Do you have a partition wall?
My other van does not.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I suppose it could have its advantages.
Separating you from the heat of the unit on a hot summer day is certainly one of them.
However, closing off the unit from the airflow created by the front windows could be a disadvantage. Heat kills TM engines.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I suppose it could have its advantages.
Separating you from the heat of the unit on a hit summer day is certainly one of them.
However, closing off the unit from the airflow created by the front windows could be a disadvantage. Heat kills TM engines.
One of the main things I love about my express box truck.

Open the little door to allow airflow and after the job, just close the door to keep the tm heat out of the cab

Reactions: sassyotto

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
always less better for me. If it could be utilized to organize the front cab with invoice book holder (thing of past?), tape, uph tools, then I would keep.

If im in the truck, I dont care about comfort. I dont spend much time driving it.

So if this is a binary question only...... No

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I liked mine.
The bottom half was solid metal, top half cage.

Top half was good for hanging stuff with buggies

the real advantage and their purpose, I believe , is to protect driver and passenger from flying tools and/or cargo in a crash

..L.T.A.
Poor buggies always hanging around

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom