cds, cleanco, pro1200 users

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how did you setup the back of your van, shelves, holders, sprayers, accessories?

Pics?

Saiger, yes i left out your butlers because butler already has a nice setup with shelves and such.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Interested to hear as well. My organization in the back of my 1200 is seriously lacking.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm still arranging my 2 week old baby, but here is my tentative set up.
image.jpeg

hogjowl

Idiot™
No fans, although I am considering a couple of air-paths. No RE. I'll have one by spring. There are 4 tarps and wood floor runners on top of the right side shelves. There's also a Dyson just outside the frame. There are several different styles of bonnets and pads on the left side shelf, along with all my various encap spotters and solutions.

You'll get to pick and critique in Atlanta.

I'll have it wrapped in a couple of weeks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ya see, Taco. Unlike most of the highly excitable youngsters here, I've been around the block a time or two. I am well aware of the possibility that my love for my Cleanco could be a spring fling. Right now her boobs are perky and her breath is sweet. The true test comes over time.
I'm a leg man so I don't understand your reference. ;)

Besides they all squirt & suck..the TM's!!! :shifty:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Ya see, Taco. Unlike most of the highly excitable youngsters here, I've been around the block a time or two. I am well aware of the possibility that my love for my Cleanco could be a spring fling. Right now her boobs are perky and her breath is sweet. The true test comes over time.
The thing you were SO concerned about was heat.

How is the heat?

Its reliability is what you will rave about in a few years.

Looks like a sweet set up Marty, but I'm kinda young and excitable.

Reactions: hogjowl

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i thought there were more direct drive owners. ....

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Marty sent me a PM or 2 back in the Spring. I really tried to shoot him straight as I believe him to be a (sometimes misguided :eekk:) straight shooter on here.

Really looking forward to hearing what you think of your new money maker Marty!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
sometimes misguided :eekk:
I always try to help Porkfool but he NEVER listens to me! NOOO that fooker does his own thing and then complains! ;)

He should be good with that unit and since it came from his people that was the smart move for him. Someone must have told him whut to do, he couldn't have come up with it on his own. :winky:

:biggrin:

Reactions: Art Kelley

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
If it's anywhere near as reliable as mine, he will only be stopping in to TCS to say hi and grab some chems (and hopefully buy a RE someday). You just push a button and go to work.

Even Marty can't screw that up!

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I know it doesn't address the OP question of organization, but for anyone on the fence trying to make the decision of jumping to DD, I can tell you:

Without question, my revenue per hour on the TM has increased significantly since switching to the new 1200. I attribute this to (of course) more flow, heat, and vacuum, but also the organizational layout. If no customer stroking is needed we can be cleaning within 4 minutes of pulling up to a job.

Never say never, but I can't see myself switching back to a slide in.

Name
Marcus
I have heard that direct drives have less heat than slide ins.
Also heard that these direct drives heat from the radiator and tweek the heat sensor
To allow more heat to run thru the engine and the radiator.
This could cause more wear on the engine- just saying .
Welcome feedback from those who know more abou this.
Cap

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Scott,
If I wasn't a dinosaur, I'd take some pictures and learn how to load them and all. 2020-ish?
If Ray (from Carpet Maintenance Supply) wasn't too lazy ( :winky: ), maybe he'd have taken some pictures.

I'll describe:
  • Mine is in a regular size GMC van (Not extended. Parking is an issue in the city.)
  • Since I carry rugs pretty frequently, I needed one side that is long enough to accommodate a few rugs. Therefore the left side (looking from back to front) does not have shelves.
  • On that side, I had them install a few 2x4 going up to the ceiling, and some 1x2 going parallel (like a ladder) . Therefore I can hang and attach tons of things to these sides and still have the space for the rugs.
  • On the other side I bought a deep three tier stainless steel shelving unit that accommodates tons of chemicals and tools.
  • Got an electric hose reel right next to the machine. That also allows me to tie a portable to it.

Simple, practical, spacious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom