cds, cleanco, pro1200 users

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yeah , but bleeding your chem system looks like such a pita compaired to the 10 seconds it takes on my sapphires. Prime, turn to on, turn on bypass, adjust. Boom done.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Story? its the same as on my RAGE. super easy as someone else also mentioned in your chem prime post.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
as was mentioned in your post by another, turn to prime, wait for all bubbles to be out of the system, turn to on, turn on bypass to open the flow up, adjust, usually pretty close to flow on my tools.

If your still bragging about the grease zerk, that's great. as we have both pointed out each machine has its perks. your drive shaft is maintenance free. yay for you. ill keep mine greased and the easy priming, and the direct in the tank airflow, and non custom belts.

If no one knows, marks loves his butlers, they work great for him and his family, they have been running them for years and years and years. no problems ever. Nothing better on the planet. Oh and butlers work best in cold climates with the zipper wand, incase no one has seen a video just visit marks channel on youtube.com and subscribe.

As most people are figuring out, we love debating. haha

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
pro1200se claims its first victim.
A burnt thumb from a quick connect. The machine was being tested out and someone got their thumb on a quick connect as it was evidently breathing fire. haha.
I have safety connects coming for my lines, so they will be getting put on asap.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom