Cell phone stylus use

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Picked up a cherry pimped Samsung Note 4 a few weeks ago, already rooted with a custom ROM.

Huge upgrade to my old S4.

Because I consider the ability to swap out batteries a must, the N4 was as far as I could go in the Note line, and even though it is a couple of generations back, it's storage and specs are more than enough for even the heaviest user.

The feature I am most surprised to be all smitten with is the integrated stylus.

What a fooking joy it is to be able to pull out the stylus and have a new blank note page opened automatically, if that is the setting you choose, and quickly input whatever info is needed as if you were holding a pad and pen, without having to butcher the information with your big sausage fingers on a undersized keyboard while simultaneously at war with auto-correct.

Although some data like customer info would likely have to be transfered later to a different text-based format, being able to input info so fast and easy during an active phone call is a joy being a active owner/operator /one-man-band.

Opens a whole new dimension to using a smartphone.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Picked up a cherry pimped Samsung Note 4 a few weeks ago, already rooted with a custom ROM.

Huge upgrade to my old S4.

Because I consider the ability to swap out batteries a must, the N4 was as far as I could go in the Note line, and even though it is a couple of generations back, it's storage and specs are more than enough for even the heaviest user.

The feature I am most surprised to be all smitten with is the integrated stylus.

What a fooking joy it is to be able to pull out the stylus and have a new blank note page opened automatically, if that is the setting you choose, and quickly input whatever info is needed as if you were holding a pad and pen, without having to butcher the information with your big sausage fingers on a undersized keyboard while simultaneously at war with auto-correct.

Although some data like customer info would likely have to be transfered later to a different text-based format, being able to input info so fast and easy during an active phone call is a joy being a active owner/operator /one-man-band.

Opens a whole new dimension to using a smartphone.

Yep, use that Sylus more than I thought I would....

cut and paste...make notes....

Put Marty's head on something else.... :)

Reactions: Connor and hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom