chamber/networking

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Hi,

I was wondering what everyone thought about their local chamber of
commerce and other business networking groups.

I would appreciate any feedback
Thank You

G

When I first started I went to my local Chamber meetings every single month. I also went to the local realtor association and the monthly home tour. I also have belonged to a leads group which meets every Tuesday AM at 7.

As for the Chamber and realtor association, you won't get business from day one but if you stick it out and get involved by simply talking to others and being friendly the business will come. I have a ton of contacts now from both these groups, and most all of them came over time.

Along with the realtor association I would hit their offices with fliers. Guys don't like doing this but it works. All it takes is one conversation with the right realtor and the leads are endless.

My leads group also has been huge, referrals from other service people like plumbers, painters, handymen, water guy, are awesome. also an appraiser and realtor!

Greg Loe

latip, bni, and other referral groups may be around you. They are great.
But, you better be a good cleaner or you get the reputation around town you deserve.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We belonged to the local Chamber of Commerce, the Realtors group and the home builders group. This allowed to get time to spend with decision makers in a relaxed and comfortable setting. They are much more likely to do business with friends. So be a friend first. The business will come later.

This led to business with banks, real estate offices, lawyers, schools as well as cleaning the local chamber offices.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom