changing solution hoses?

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
Hi guys...been a couple of years since posting but last advice was perfect. Was on Cimex for pre scrubbing and man what a hell of a machine this is! We of course bought one and I often tell customers that if offered 25 grand for it but could not buy another one to keep your money. Thanks a couple years later for all the advice! We do all commercial/industrial carpet and tile and have been using Goodyear Neptune for years. Normally get 2 years max on hose before replacing. Where we get hoses repaired has started carrying Suttner (German Co. making pressure washing equipment) hoses for carpet cleaning. Same specs as Goodyear but they appear better made. See very few reviews online. Any of you brothers in arms familiar with these hoses? If so, thoughts? Thanks guys in advance! These solution hoses are fairly new is probably why seeing so little on them.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hi guys...been a couple of years since posting but last advice was perfect. Was on Cimex for pre scrubbing and man what a hell of a machine this is! We of course bought one and I often tell customers that if offered 25 grand for it but could not buy another one to keep your money. Thanks a couple years later for all the advice! We do all commercial/industrial carpet and tile and have been using Goodyear Neptune for years. Normally get 2 years max on hose before replacing. Where we get hoses repaired has started carrying Suttner (German Co. making pressure washing equipment) hoses for carpet cleaning. Same specs as Goodyear but they appear better made. See very few reviews online. Any of you brothers in arms familiar with these hoses? If so, thoughts? Thanks guys in advance! These solution hoses are fairly new is probably why seeing so little on them.
Any pics, specs or website?

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
Been using Goodyear for many years and have been happy but these hoses are not perfect. You guys check these Suttner hoses out they are intriguing. I don't take change lightly but I am going to get a section or 2 to test. German quality not too shabby.

Reactions: Russ T.

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
I haven't even bought any yet. Just came on here to see if you guys have heard of these. I don't get excited too easily as I've been cleaning carpet over 35 years and have seen a lot.

mike r

Name
Michael Ramsey
Nah man, it's just you. See you're from Alabama where the Tide beat, should I say destroyed, our beloved Clemson Tigers. This has nothing to do with carpet cleaning or hoses.......Congrats but we'll be back...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks like a steel braided hose similar to the Goodyear. I don't really need any hose right now but I thinks Larry's is worth a try. Looks good so far. Mikey will let us know, won't you Mikey?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have a lot of experience with Goodyear but none with the Sutner hose, however in my opinion rubber hose is rubber hose. Ask any rubber manufacture what heat does to their product, then ask what high heat does. My guess is Sutner won't last any longer.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've put over 1000hrs on these hoses and I feel that they're twice as good as Goodyear, and they last longer
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AH172

But I've just switched over to Cobbs Thermoplastic hose and I'm liking those allot better. I can't say they're more reliable than the hoses above, just because they're so new to me, so we'll see. But If you're still wanting the steel braided ones, I'd buy the ones above vs. goodyear or Suttner

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
The world's nicest, safest and cheapest assist handle is also available in green, blue and yellow.

Once you've danced with a Tom wand, there's no going back.

Strong enough to pick up a bowling ball.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom